R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-25-2015, 10:41 AM   #856
Tech Elite
 
niznai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: All over the place
Posts: 2,735
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryHard View Post
I'd love to know where you put bronze bushings in Xray diffs....
In the outdrive port. I machine it to take a bushing like all other diffs.

Don't roll your eyes too hard. They might end up cross.

Or try harder.
__________________
Team Greasy Weasel

The best upgrade to any car is some driver skill.
niznai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 02:53 PM   #857
Tech Regular
 
Simmi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 272
Default

what is the secret of Ronald Völker? He wins all the currently DHI Cup and now the LRP Masters in Germany. He is really winning everything and have been for a very long time in the RC Car Touring Car Scene.

Is this the Car only or the package Car and Driver?

Sensation the guy

Except for the World Cup, he won everything and always (most) before MR.
__________________
Tamiya Racing Factory: TRF 419X
Team Yokomo YZ2 CA
Simmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 03:03 PM   #858
Tech Champion
 
RedBullFiXX's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Intergalactic Planetary
Posts: 6,539
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
what is the secret of Ronald Völker? He wins all the currently DHI Cup and now the LRP Masters in Germany. He is really winning everything and have been for a very long time in the RC Car Touring Car Scene.

Is this the Car only or the package Car and Driver?

Sensation the guy

Except for the World Cup, he won everything and always (most) before MR.
Combination of Best Driver, great car
Similar to the reign of MR33 in his run of victories
RedBullFiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 03:19 PM   #859
Tech Regular
 
daveaustin5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 427
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
what is the secret of Ronald Völker?
I don't think it's a big secret...

daveaustin5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 03:47 PM   #860
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,022
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Yep. Huge difference having support of a 1:1 mechanic for all races.

He is dominating for sure - especially on carpet.

He has the perfect combination of being both ultra fast and ultra consistent. MR can still match him for 1 lap pace - just can't do it for 20+ laps.

Looking forward to seeing Naoto up against him in basically identical equipment to MR.
__________________
Adelaide RC Team Driver - www.adelaiderc.com.au
Support the Shops that Support the Racers
cplus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 04:49 PM   #861
Tech Champion
 
TryHard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sydney, NSW
Posts: 5,171
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by niznai View Post
In the outdrive port. I machine it to take a bushing like all other diffs.

Don't roll your eyes too hard. They might end up cross.

Or try harder.
Nice attitude as ever. As usual, you state something with out giving the full story to make yourself sound mightier than everyone.
__________________
| THard.co.uk | Xray | Hobbywing |

Last edited by TryHard; 01-25-2015 at 06:30 PM.
TryHard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 04:55 PM   #862
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,022
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryHard View Post
Nice attitude as ever....
I look forward to one day meeting Niznai on the rostrum.
__________________
Adelaide RC Team Driver - www.adelaiderc.com.au
Support the Shops that Support the Racers
cplus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 06:12 PM   #863
Tech Champion
 
RedBullFiXX's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Intergalactic Planetary
Posts: 6,539
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cplus View Post
Yep. Huge difference having support of a 1:1 mechanic for all races.

He is dominating for sure - especially on carpet.

He has the perfect combination of being both ultra fast and ultra consistent. MR can still match him for 1 lap pace - just can't do it for 20+ laps.

Looking forward to seeing Naoto up against him in basically identical equipment to MR.
RV swept IIC last year all by himself
Wrenched on his own car
RedBullFiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 06:28 PM   #864
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,022
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBullFiXX View Post
RV swept IIC last year all by himself
Wrenched on his own car


Nothing can stop him then!!
__________________
Adelaide RC Team Driver - www.adelaiderc.com.au
Support the Shops that Support the Racers
cplus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 07:16 PM   #865
Dan
Tech Elite
 
Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,189
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

I'd hate for new people in the hobby to ask niznai for help at the track. He'll help you....then follow up with an insult. LOL
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 07:47 PM   #866
Tech Master
 
EDWARD2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Kagoshima, Japan
Posts: 1,918
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
I'd hate for new people in the hobby to ask niznai for help at the track. He'll help you....then follow up with an insult. LOL
EDWARD2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 07:57 PM   #867
Tech Elite
 
niznai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: All over the place
Posts: 2,735
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryHard View Post
Nice attitude as ever. As usual, you state something with out giving the full story to make yourself sound mightier than everyone.
Wow. You complaining about others' attitude. Should make it a sticky.

I think you have serious issues mate if you can't build a diff and think you are somehow entitled to a free tutorial where I need to spoonfeed you. Wake up.
__________________
Team Greasy Weasel

The best upgrade to any car is some driver skill.
niznai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:29 PM   #868
Tech Elite
 
niznai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: All over the place
Posts: 2,735
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
I'd hate for new people in the hobby to ask niznai for help at the track. He'll help you....then follow up with an insult. LOL
I don't see anything I shared here as rocket science. Anyone with half a brain and a bit of patience should have figured it out.

Unfortunately it is the fashion of some threads to end up talking at no end about shiny bits and flavour of the week washer or zip tie with "prestigious" labels whilst setups are copied without a second thought. Little wonder then you find all those people jump in the new thread after selling last years' car they never raced (or even finished putting it together) and understanding of car setup is nil whilst everybody is in awe of people who share "secrets" nobody cares about.
__________________
Team Greasy Weasel

The best upgrade to any car is some driver skill.
niznai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:42 PM   #869
Tech Regular
 
DesJardins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Arizona
Posts: 337
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Ego + RC cars never gets old!
LMAO
__________________
Tamiya: M-05 v2 Pro
All Spektrum, Tekin, Savox, Orion & ProgressiveRC
DesJardins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 09:24 PM   #870
Tech Champion
 
TryHard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sydney, NSW
Posts: 5,171
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by niznai View Post
Wow. You complaining about others' attitude. Should make it a sticky.

I think you have serious issues mate if you can't build a diff and think you are somehow entitled to a free tutorial where I need to spoonfeed you. Wake up.
Oh, how I laughed at all the above. I do not need spoon feeding, and certainly not from someone like yourself. I'm am confident in how to get a car working thanks, and I also don't find any need to hide behind a pseudoynm on here, pretending I know more than everyone else, stating things as facts when they plainly aren't.
__________________
| THard.co.uk | Xray | Hobbywing |

Last edited by TryHard; 01-25-2015 at 09:45 PM.
TryHard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
markmarshall
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:53 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0