Hi, wanted to show off my Slash 4x4 LCG highspeed onroad conversion
Have been running this for quite a while now and must say it runs really great. Very stable at high speeds, can go through a full pack without overheating and it doesn't break or shred the drivetrain to pieces.
Have mounted an action cam to the rear shocktower and a bicycle speedometer to the front shocktower, gives nice onboard footage with actual speed readings during the run.
- LCG Chassis dyed black
- Losi 8ight-E 3.0 buggy body
- Underside of car completely closed
- Removed anodizing on all colored parts
- Stock A-Arms with XO-1 hub carriers etc.
- STRC aluminum steering
- RPM front bulkhead
- RPM shocktowers
- Sway-bar kit
- Reduced play at steering and front hub carriers/a-arms
- Traxxas aluminum camber links
- Stock shocks dyed black with Traxxas aluminum caps
- Front wing made from 1/8 buggy wing
- Selfmade wheeliebar from XO-1 diffusor
- Diffs and CVDs from XO-1
- Kingheadz alloy motor mount with larger bearing
- RR Gen3 Slipper for Revo 3.3 38t
- Selfmade motor plate
- Selfmade "braceplate" which bolts the complete backend together
- Selfmade CFK chassis brace
- Selfmade wingmount for buggy wing
- GRP 1/8 GT wheels belted
- Castle 1717 1650KV from XO-1
- Mamba Monster Extreme from XO-1 plasti-dipped and without case
- Traxxas TQI radio with temp and voltage telemetry
- TT DS1015 servo
Gearing: 26 pinion 38 spur, should give 100mph theoretically.
Weight: 3.6kg ready to run with 5000mAh 6s 40C lipo.
Topspeed so far: 94mph
Acceleration: 0 - 90mph in 4s or about 300 feet.
Here is a video with lots of highspeed action, a dragrace against a Kawasaki Ninja and other funny stuff.
(you have to copy and then paste it into another browser tab, sorry, the forum won't let me link because I don't have enough postings)