R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-26-2014, 09:29 PM   #676
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,898
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likeslowww View Post
Hi guys,

Can anybody tell me where to get ARC cars in europe online? Except lmi racing.
Want to get one kit but i cannot find any stores in europe. Also to have good parts support.

Thanks!
Try zen-racing. I think they are the EU distributor...
__________________
Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI4
TLR 22 3.0
Apex RC Proshop
inpuressa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 04:49 AM   #677
Tech Initiate
 
TomTurbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Austria
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likeslowww View Post
Hi guys,

Can anybody tell me where to get ARC cars in europe online? Except lmi racing.
Want to get one kit but i cannot find any stores in europe. Also to have good parts support.

Thanks!
try gk-racing in austria or one of the italian shops ( google )
think they have a strong distributor because there are 3 or 4 shops in italy selling the arc
TomTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 09:53 AM   #678
TLRacing
 
Frank Root's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Corona, CA, USA
Posts: 5,024
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Just got an ARC R10 ATS kit. Build is going good so far, I hope to finish it this week!
__________________
Frank Root -- TLR Project Manager
Twitter - @FrankRoot FB - facebook.com/FrankRootTLR
Team Losi Racing (TLR) - Team Orion - Spektrum - JConcepts - Horizon Hobby - Stick It 1 - Sticky Kicks - Bradley's Fine Line Designs - liverc.com - OCRC Raceway - Tuning Haus - Pacific Coast Hobbies - RIP
Frank Root is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 09:59 AM   #679
Tech Fanatic
 
vabroom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: dark side of the moon
Posts: 890
Default

Frank, are you the scout for TLR to see if a TC is possible? lol
__________________
RC racing is still trying to prove that two solid objects can be in the same place, at the same time.
vabroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:04 AM   #680
TLRacing
 
Frank Root's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Corona, CA, USA
Posts: 5,024
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabroom View Post
Frank, are you the scout for TLR to see if a TC is possible? lol
Lol, no, not at all. I just really enjoy on-road and have missed it for sometime. I got a CRC 1/12th this fall, and have really enjoyed it. Wanted to expand a little and got a TC over a WGT or F1 since I can race it outdoors as well, and can possibly run the Reedy TC Race this year
__________________
Frank Root -- TLR Project Manager
Twitter - @FrankRoot FB - facebook.com/FrankRootTLR
Team Losi Racing (TLR) - Team Orion - Spektrum - JConcepts - Horizon Hobby - Stick It 1 - Sticky Kicks - Bradley's Fine Line Designs - liverc.com - OCRC Raceway - Tuning Haus - Pacific Coast Hobbies - RIP
Frank Root is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 07:12 PM   #681
Tech Fanatic
 
trigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 962
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Root View Post
Just got an ARC R10 ATS kit. Build is going good so far, I hope to finish it this week!
Nice. It's a good kit, practically fullyloaded. Let us know how you like it.
__________________
Minh Nguyen-FD
[Hobby Authority Distribution][Maclan Racing][Xpert]
trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 11:51 PM   #682
Tech Master
 
Ivan Dickson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali Love USA
Posts: 1,534
Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)
Default

What are the differences between these two kits?

ARC R10 Car Kit 2015 Black Edition

ARC R10 Car Kit 2015 ATS Version
__________________
SPECIAL THANKS TO ✦ MY WIFE ✦✦ GLOBAL PRIVATE FUNDING ✦✦ JGO PAINTZ ✦✦ TQ RC RACEWAY ✦
Ivan Dickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 12:17 AM   #683
Tech Elite
 
blade072's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Adelaide S.A
Posts: 2,670
Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Dickson View Post
What are the differences between these two kits?

ARC R10 Car Kit 2015 Black Edition

ARC R10 Car Kit 2015 ATS Version


differences here

http://www.arc-rc.com.tw/arc_r10_2015_adv_black.html

http://www.arc-rc.com.tw/arc_r10_2015_ats_adv.html

i have the black edition with ATS.....the best of both worlds


hope this helps

__________________
David Randall

AWESOMATIX A800 ★ MUCHMORE ★ R1 WURKS ★
TEAM XRAY X116 ★ SANWA M12 ★ SILVERBACK ★
HOBBYWING ★ RCMAKER ★ VOLANTE RC ★
blade072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 01:26 PM   #684
Suspended
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 207
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Whats the arm hole size of the 2015
nene_805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 01:37 PM   #685
Tech Fanatic
 
trigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 962
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

The black kit is a limited edition kit with a number of just more than 500. I'm not sure of how many are exactly out there but they should be sold out most every where. It consisted of a fully anodized kit hence the black name and came with DJC front axles and a full set of sway bars. These pop up once in a while in the BST thread.

The ATS kit will have a much larger production run i believe and will also include DJC front axles, belt tensioner, and two complete rear suspensions(standard and active rear toes system) which will allow the choice of what you wanna run with.

Both cars are great handling cars.
__________________
Minh Nguyen-FD
[Hobby Authority Distribution][Maclan Racing][Xpert]
trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 02:02 PM   #686
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 431
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nene_805 View Post
Whats the arm hole size of the 2015
Assuming you mean hinge pins, 3mm.
cyclonetog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 02:04 PM   #687
Suspended
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 207
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Ok thanks
nene_805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 12:35 PM   #688
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 210
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Need a little help on the ATS build. It includes 4 medium ball end connectors but in the ATS manual it says to use 2 medium and 2 long length? Also doesn't state how long turnbuckles should be?
rayrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 04:57 PM   #689
Tech Master
 
Ivan Dickson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali Love USA
Posts: 1,534
Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade072 View Post


differences here

http://www.arc-rc.com.tw/arc_r10_2015_adv_black.html

http://www.arc-rc.com.tw/arc_r10_2015_ats_adv.html

i have the black edition with ATS.....the best of both worlds


hope this helps

Thanks
__________________
SPECIAL THANKS TO ✦ MY WIFE ✦✦ GLOBAL PRIVATE FUNDING ✦✦ JGO PAINTZ ✦✦ TQ RC RACEWAY ✦
Ivan Dickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 04:57 PM   #690
Tech Master
 
Ivan Dickson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali Love USA
Posts: 1,534
Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigger View Post
The black kit is a limited edition kit with a number of just more than 500. I'm not sure of how many are exactly out there but they should be sold out most every where. It consisted of a fully anodized kit hence the black name and came with DJC front axles and a full set of sway bars. These pop up once in a while in the BST thread.

The ATS kit will have a much larger production run i believe and will also include DJC front axles, belt tensioner, and two complete rear suspensions(standard and active rear toes system) which will allow the choice of what you wanna run with.

Both cars are great handling cars.
Thanks
__________________
SPECIAL THANKS TO ✦ MY WIFE ✦✦ GLOBAL PRIVATE FUNDING ✦✦ JGO PAINTZ ✦✦ TQ RC RACEWAY ✦
Ivan Dickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:40 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0