Originally Posted by Evo 13
I would go with Serpent, but perhaps I'm biased. Tamiya has some nice F1 cars as well.
+1 on the SERPENT but SERPENT drivers are biased
But it also depends on what you are doing as said playing bashing racing
- FGX Cheap for the newby
-Tamiya there like sheep they are every where, you could go to a butcher and get a part
- Speed Passion good quality F1
-VBC maybe to complex for the newby
- Yokomo another quality F1
- Team Saxon is the support there
- Xray is it out yet and will it be released I'm unsure
Of late there are so many
Things to consider
- What is the local parts supply
- For newbies with setup if you get something that is different where will your support come from
- Pick a brand that offers different front widths to be legal no matter where you are in the F1 WORLD
- Foam or Rubber what is legal in your area
- Road or Carpet 2 completely different forms of racing in regards to grip etc
- Will the F1 you buy need another $400 on top to make it competitive
- How often is the company making a new model, it is a shitte if you get a brand and 3 weeks later a new model comes out just more you need to work out
- Stick with a well known brand
In the end it is up to the person and there likes and dislikes, Best opinion I can give see whats running at your local track see how they run, and if it wins sunday for god sake dont buy on monday He may of been an expert driver and the F1 will not be the same in your hands seen it time and time again.
Just my thoughts and are not written in stone.
What ever is bought enjoy it