R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2014, 09:00 PM   #841
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 7,719
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

All of you are welcome....I had a good time as well
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/RockStar Paint, LLC
THUNDER JAM IX Snowbirds Warm-up
January 21, 2017 Thunder RC Raceway
http://events.rcsignup.com/events/displayEvent.cfm?id=5313
DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 11:18 AM   #842
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 7,719
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Hey guys ive got 27 trophys to mail out. I was wondering if I could mail multiple trophy to your home track like summit and track harbor hobbies

If you rather have it delivered to your home...thats cool. I was just looking to save a little on shipping.
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/RockStar Paint, LLC
THUNDER JAM IX Snowbirds Warm-up
January 21, 2017 Thunder RC Raceway
http://events.rcsignup.com/events/displayEvent.cfm?id=5313
DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 07:14 PM   #843
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: columbus oh
Posts: 804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDE View Post
Hey guys ive got 27 trophys to mail out. I was wondering if I could mail multiple trophy to your home track like summit and track harbor hobbies

If you rather have it delivered to your home...thats cool. I was just looking to save a little on shipping.
send me mines
thanks
__________________
DESOTO RACING,,SERPENT S411 3.0 USGT,,S411 3.0 17.5,,MOTIV,,FRP PAINT WORKS
starrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 09:10 PM   #844
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 7,719
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrx View Post
send me mines
thanks
okay text me your address

6155930536
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/RockStar Paint, LLC
THUNDER JAM IX Snowbirds Warm-up
January 21, 2017 Thunder RC Raceway
http://events.rcsignup.com/events/displayEvent.cfm?id=5313
DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 10:16 AM   #845
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: columbus oh
Posts: 804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDE View Post
okay text me your address

6155930536
sent!!
__________________
DESOTO RACING,,SERPENT S411 3.0 USGT,,S411 3.0 17.5,,MOTIV,,FRP PAINT WORKS
starrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 10:45 AM   #846
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 128
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Sending mine to Summit is good with me.
anr211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 02:05 PM   #847
Tech Adept
 
dave-man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 204
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anr211 View Post
Sending mine to Summit is good with me.
Summit R/C Raceway
1421 Goshen Ave.
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
dave-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 04:59 AM   #848
Tech Elite
 
orcadigital's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 2,145
Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)
Default

Myron, will you be at Thunder this Sunday? We have some of the GA crew coming up.

Thanks!
__________________
Desoto Racing * Serpent America * Boca Bearings

"I was doing fine until about mid-corner when I ran out of talent."
orcadigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 09:18 AM   #849
Tech Elite
 
bhambrent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: B'ham, AL.
Posts: 2,026
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcadigital View Post
Myron, will you be at Thunder this Sunday? We have some of the GA crew coming up.

Thanks!
Well if you guys are going up, I'm coming as well.
__________________
Half-A$$ Racing - Cooperhobbies.com - Hot Bodies D413 - OneLug Hobbies - Awesomatix - Thunder RC Raceway - SpeedKingz Racing "G SERIES"
bhambrent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 10:41 AM   #850
Tech Elite
 
orcadigital's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 2,145
Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhambrent View Post
Well if you guys are going up, I'm coming as well.
Last update is it is a little lighter, but myself, Steve, Brandon and Will right now. Alex and Brad are unable to make it.
__________________
Desoto Racing * Serpent America * Boca Bearings

"I was doing fine until about mid-corner when I ran out of talent."
orcadigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 01:45 PM   #851
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 7,719
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

If you guys are coming I will change my schedule. Cya Sunday
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/RockStar Paint, LLC
THUNDER JAM IX Snowbirds Warm-up
January 21, 2017 Thunder RC Raceway
http://events.rcsignup.com/events/displayEvent.cfm?id=5313
DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 04:43 PM   #852
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 7,719
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Jr VTA

Rhett 3rd Place

F1

Ken P 2nd place
Zo 4th place
Walter 6th place
Will N 8th place
Andy 9th place

Pro VTA

Cory 1st place
Dan 2nd place
Jones 3rd place
Adam 4th place
Mark M 6th place
Scott W 7th place
Jody 9th place

Chuck M Bmain winner

Sportsman VTA

Stuart 3rd place

17.5 TC

Brad J tq/1st place
Fabio 8th place
Jones 9th place
Sydor 10th place

Willie Cmain winner

USGT

Jody 4th place
Ken P 5th place
Von 6th place*
Steve S 8th place
Sydor 9th place

Cody bmain winner
Mark dmain winner*

13.5 12th scale

Bill 4th place
Joe 5th place

did I miss anybody?....

If so please contact me with your info....

email

mytiibattman@aol.com
usvtasouthernnationals@gmail.com
battman1974@gmail.com

call/text

615-593-0536

615-851-1876

or pm or post here


thanks

* i got your info...*
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/RockStar Paint, LLC
THUNDER JAM IX Snowbirds Warm-up
January 21, 2017 Thunder RC Raceway
http://events.rcsignup.com/events/displayEvent.cfm?id=5313
DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 05:04 PM   #853
Tech Elite
 
orcadigital's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 2,145
Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDE View Post
Jr VTA

Rhett 3rd Place

F1

Ken P 2nd place
Zo 4th place
Walter 6th place
Will N 8th place
Andy 9th place

Pro VTA

Cory 1st place
Dan 2nd place
Jones 3rd place
Adam 4th place
Mark M 6th place
Scott W 7th place
Jody 9th place

Chuck M Bmain winner

Sportsman VTA

Stuart 3rd place

17.5 TC

Brad J tq/1st place
Fabio 8th place
Jones 9th place
Sydor 10th place

Willie Cmain winner

USGT

Jody 4th place
Ken P 5th place
Von 6th place*
Steve S 8th place
Sydor 9th place

Cody bmain winner
Mark dmain winner*

13.5 12th scale

Bill 4th place
Joe 5th place

did I miss anybody?....

If so please contact me with your info....

email

mytiibattman@aol.com
usvtasouthernnationals@gmail.com
battman1974@gmail.com

call/text

615-593-0536

615-851-1876

or pm or post here


thanks

* i got your info...*
Grant - 7th in 13.5 12th, I'll be up this weekend though so don't send.
orcadigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 05:17 PM   #854
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 7,719
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

yes racers I know I will see Bama GA ect....Im not mailing

also Dirla is bringing some of them with him to the Gate for the classic...I think?
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/RockStar Paint, LLC
THUNDER JAM IX Snowbirds Warm-up
January 21, 2017 Thunder RC Raceway
http://events.rcsignup.com/events/displayEvent.cfm?id=5313
DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 07:59 PM   #855
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: columbus oh
Posts: 804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDE View Post
yes racers I know I will see Bama GA ect....Im not mailing

also Dirla is bringing some of them with him to the Gate for the classic...I think?
ill be at the gate for the halloween classic
usgt 6th a mian
__________________
DESOTO RACING,,SERPENT S411 3.0 USGT,,S411 3.0 17.5,,MOTIV,,FRP PAINT WORKS
starrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:05 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0