R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2014, 02:11 PM   #61
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 7,889
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

pm and emails will be answered...having some issues with RCsignups...

you can always mail payments to

PO Box 70779
Nashville,TN 37207
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/RockStar Paint, LLC
2017 USVTA Scale Nationals
Windy City RC in Arlington Heights IL
April 8-9
DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 03:34 PM   #62
Tech Master
 
cwoods34's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Indy-freakin'-ana
Posts: 1,152
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Hmmm..... May have to come down again for some TC action......
cwoods34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 10:11 PM   #63
Tech Master
 
JustWill75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: DOUGLASVILLE GA.
Posts: 1,776
Send a message via AIM to JustWill75
Default

I'm in ready for some TC and VTA action..... We still have a few on road cars left in Georgia so I won't be coming alone I hope.
__________________
TEAM ASSOCIATED // REEDY POWER // BLAST RC
JustWill75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 09:15 AM   #64
Tech Regular
 
waltss2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 461
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Is it going to be 13.5 12th scale or 17.5?
waltss2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 09:21 AM   #65
Tech Regular
 
waltss2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 461
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Never mind I just checked rcsignup.
waltss2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 05:56 PM   #66
Tech Champion
 
k_bojar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 6,926
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to k_bojar Send a message via AIM to k_bojar
Default

any ideas when you're going to have the hotel info up?
__________________
Bodies By Bean | Team Belly
k_bojar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:04 PM   #67
Team EAM
 
EAMotorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 8,927
Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_bojar View Post
any ideas when you're going to have the hotel info up?
The hotels you'll want to stay at are in the Rivergate, Goodletsville or Donelson area. Not around the track!

EA
__________________
Contact Us
Team EAM, Our Facebook
Xray | RCAmerica | Hudy | Apex RC | ProSpec America | Killer Concepts | AVID.
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:41 PM   #68
Tech Master
 
NutDriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,999
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Willing to name names on the good places to stay?
__________________
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

USVTA member #111
NutDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 06:13 AM   #69
ASM
Tech Master
 
ASM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 1,289
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports View Post
The hotels you'll want to stay at are in the Rivergate, Goodletsville or Donelson area. Not around the track!

EA
Last year we stayed around the track....had an in-progress fight in the parking lot which blocked us getting to our room. As we sat there waiting for the crowd to move, my racing buddy said, "if this was in Orlando somebody would have pulled out a gun by now"....

Thanks for the tip EA!
__________________
Scott Meeks

2016 ROAR Region 4 VTA Champion
USVTA Member #116
ASM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 02:34 PM   #70
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 7,889
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Paypal and RCsignups 2nd class is working
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/RockStar Paint, LLC
2017 USVTA Scale Nationals
Windy City RC in Arlington Heights IL
April 8-9
DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:22 PM   #71
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 7,889
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

also Ive added a Google+ page to ask questions and post pics

https://plus.google.com/u/0/110031093043388815405/posts
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/RockStar Paint, LLC
2017 USVTA Scale Nationals
Windy City RC in Arlington Heights IL
April 8-9
DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 07:51 AM   #72
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 7,889
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Working on the host hotel. It might be sleep inn again on Dickerson rd
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/RockStar Paint, LLC
2017 USVTA Scale Nationals
Windy City RC in Arlington Heights IL
April 8-9
DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 05:28 PM   #73
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 7,889
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

op updated

Pro VTA:
Sponsored drivers of any level, incl hobby shop and track owners, or you have made the A-main at any National level RC event incl ROAR Nats, Vegas,Birds,Cleveland,Summit Nats,Scale Nats, or Southern Nats.

Sportsman VTA:
No sponsors at any level,incl track and shop owners, never made the A-main at National level events, 90% out of pocket racers(wifey,gifts,ect make up the other 10%..lol)

if not sure...ask
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/RockStar Paint, LLC
2017 USVTA Scale Nationals
Windy City RC in Arlington Heights IL
April 8-9
DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 05:41 PM   #74
Tech Master
 
mikel33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,382
Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)
Default

OK. Signed up TC and Pro VTA.

Pretty sure Harbor Hobby coming South in force again.

Looking forward to it as always.
__________________
Michael Larson.

Village Idiot Racing
mikel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 07:21 PM   #75
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: The Track
Posts: 216
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDE View Post
op updated

Pro VTA:
Sponsored drivers of any level, incl hobby shop and track owners, or you have made the A-main at any National level RC event incl ROAR Nats, Vegas,Birds,Cleveland,Summit Nats,Scale Nats, or Southern Nats.

Sportsman VTA:
No sponsors at any level,incl track and shop owners, never made the A-main at National level events, 90% out of pocket racers(wifey,gifts,ect make up the other 10%..lol)

if not sure...ask
Yeah...that's kinda what I meant in my post...Lol

Thanks Darkside
Totally DIALED is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:56 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net