Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
NE Indiana racers read >

NE Indiana racers read

NE Indiana racers read

Old 09-23-2002, 03:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default NE Indiana racers read

Hey were seeing if there is enough intrest in a carpet oval/roadcourse in Cromwell gymnasium. Cromwell is about 40 min nw of ft wayne on st. rd 5. We have an AMB scoring system and ozite carpet. Racing would have to be on sundays from 12-5....
Old 09-24-2002, 03:41 PM
Tech Initiate

I'd love to have anothe track near Ft. Wayne. SARC is great, and I ran with them during the summer, but their indoor carpet season is on Tuesday nights when I have hockey practice. I don't want to spend the hundreds of dollars on an electric touring car to race it only 5 times a year. I'd love to have a track I could go to. Go around and talk to the guys at SARC and try to get the Ft. Wayne hobby shops behind you. They've done great things for SARC. Good luck, and hopefully you'll get something going around here.

Last edited by Leinzey; 09-25-2002 at 01:26 PM.
Old 09-25-2002, 01:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Yeah I like SARC too but the tues night thing kills me cuz i gotta get up at 4am to go to work. If we have enough intrest we will go for it.