Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Vintage Trans AM and USGT National Points Championship

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2014, 11:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

Just looked at the points and Im not last. That is awesome. Csnt get racing as much as I want to, but love the point series though. I know this year is a bust for me, but maybe next year. Its going to be tough though as I race against the 1'st place in USGT and several in the top 20 in both classes.
Old 12-17-2014, 11:51 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by funked1
Is there any registration required beyond just sending the Paypal payment via the link on your site?
Nope just make sure that you send us your full address with your payment and we will send you your free number stickers. After that ask your race director to add your number to your name and send us copies of your results....we will handle the rest.

I do see your payment and I will send you all your info tonight when I get out of work.
Old 12-17-2014, 11:53 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by theproffesor
Just looked at the points and Im not last. That is awesome. Csnt get racing as much as I want to, but love the point series though. I know this year is a bust for me, but maybe next year. Its going to be tough though as I race against the 1'st place in USGT and several in the top 20 in both classes.
Still alot of "year" left....its only half way so far in the big picture....but I know what you mean. The points are really starting to take shape and there are going to be some people that need every point to count towards the end of the year.
Old 12-17-2014, 10:19 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kevin K
Nope just make sure that you send us your full address with your payment and we will send you your free number stickers. After that ask your race director to add your number to your name and send us copies of your results....we will handle the rest.

I do see your payment and I will send you all your info tonight when I get out of work.
Thanks!
Old 02-12-2015, 03:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Points get updated this week? didn't get my usual e-mail conformation on wed.
Old 02-12-2015, 07:58 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by ThrottleKing
Points get updated this week? didn't get my usual e-mail conformation on wed.
Yep just got them updated it was a busy week sorry for the delay.
Old 03-09-2015, 05:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Is the official end date of this series August 1st? Thanks
Old 03-09-2015, 06:25 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by gsxr0311
Is the official end date of this series August 1st? Thanks
The points opened on August 1st so they will close on July 31st. We do allow a 2 week grace period for points so that would allow anyone to send in results upto August 14th but only if the results took place before July 31st. So on August 14th 2 National Champions will be crowned. Hope this clears up what you were asking about.
Old 03-10-2015, 08:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Yes it does. Thank you.
Old 07-15-2015, 07:51 PM
Tech Champion

Default Registration into the 2015/16 National Points Championship is open....

Ok folks its July 15th and we are 2 weeks away from the end of the first ever USVTA National Points Championship. If you would like to sign up for next season of the Championship please feel free to head to our site and submit your payment. https://sites.google.com/site/nationalusvtapoints/

If you are a returning member your racer number will never change. If you are a new member you number will be awarded based on what the next number on our master list is.

This past season we had 70 Trans AM racers and 45 USGT racers score points. The Trans AM championship is all but locked up but the USGT championship will come down to these final 2 weeks. We had racers from all over the country that are in the top 10 in each class which is awesome when you think about it. They might have never raced on the same track but they are still battling it out in the standings.

Also something new for this year in the series we will be adding an USVTA-F1 to the championship. Rules will be inline with the standard F1 rules. Rob will be posting all that information soon.

Again if you have any questions about anything feel free to PM me or ask the question here.
Old 07-15-2015, 07:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

cool Kevin...I will be renew mine soon...and plan on getting in a few more races this year

Thanks for the updates and what you do
Old 07-15-2015, 08:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kevin K
Ok folks its July 15th and we are 2 weeks away from the end of the first ever USVTA National Points Championship. If you would like to sign up for next season of the Championship please feel free to head to our site and submit your payment. https://sites.google.com/site/nationalusvtapoints/

If you are a returning member your racer number will never change. If you are a new member you number will be awarded based on what the next number on our master list is.

This past season we had 70 Trans AM racers and 45 USGT racers score points. The Trans AM championship is all but locked up but the USGT championship will come down to these final 2 weeks. We had racers from all over the country that are in the top 10 in each class which is awesome when you think about it. They might have never raced on the same track but they are still battling it out in the standings.

Also something new for this year in the series we will be adding an USVTA-F1 to the championship. Rules will be inline with the standard F1 rules. Rob will be posting all that information soon.

Again if you have any questions about anything feel free to PM me or ask the question here.
Very cool on the F1 championship! Can't wait, should be fun!

Mark
Old 07-16-2015, 04:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thanks for doing this guys. Love the addition of F1.

chuck
Old 07-16-2015, 05:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Ditto to what Mark and Chuck said. Looks like I'll be contacting Carl about some F1 #s.

Scott
Old 07-16-2015, 03:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

Now that F1's are included in the National Points Championship, I need to get signed up.

Can somebody please give me a quick "how to" in getting signed up?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.