Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
FULL THROTTLE MOTORSPORTS >

FULL THROTTLE MOTORSPORTS

FULL THROTTLE MOTORSPORTS

Old 08-18-2005, 09:42 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default FULL THROTTLE MOTORSPORTS

New motor builder web site comming soon at
www.fullthrottle-motorsports.com pm me or email [email protected] Great motors Unbelievable prices all broke in tuned and dynoed 4 and 6 cell matched packs coming soon email for more details any more questions post here

Last edited by new2onroad; 08-18-2005 at 10:40 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-18-2005, 10:09 AM
Tech Adept

Another very small fish in a very large pond...

Good luck!
Old 08-18-2005, 10:23 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default well i

I would rather be a small fish then no fish at all .......... i beat any bodies price (ecept ebay stuff ) on motors
Old 08-18-2005, 10:40 AM
Tech Rookie

Just what this hobby needs another to try and under cut all other companys. I know this doesn't stand well with most OEM dist. . Would be nice for you to have the same price as standard to most others and let your product sell for itself not try to under cut everybody else.

Just My 2 cents..Good luck
Old 08-18-2005, 11:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default wait

i am not meaning to undercut any body but wouldnt be nice for the new people in the sport or the racer on a budget to be able to get great motors at a reasonable price i mean how many new racers can afford a well built pro built motor just my 2 cents
Old 08-18-2005, 11:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

what are your qualifications? give us alittle bit of your background!!! sell yourself first then the rest will follow
Old 08-18-2005, 11:22 AM
Tech Regular

Give the guy a break. You don't even know what his pricing is.

Best of luck to ya!
Old 08-18-2005, 12:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default thanks

thanks jwatt i am just trying to make this hobby fun have a good time ... experience i have building my own motors since i ran offroad i have a few years experience try one of my motors and tell me what you think
Old 08-18-2005, 12:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i guess the main questions i have is what do you do to the motors? i'm not questioning your ability i'm sure you are good at it if you decided to do this as a business. i guess i would have liked some background info such as " i build the motors from the ground up, i dyno them using ce turbo dyno, the cans have been zapped and all hoods aligned ect. ect.. " pm me some info with some prices and i would be more than happy to take alook.
Old 08-18-2005, 12:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default hi

my motors are all built from the ground up let me build my inventory up and i will give you some prices and dyno sheets i use a facts machine dyno and they all have dyno sheets each motor gets it's own special time with me and the dyno no short cuts if a motor isn't up to par i wont sell it period. i do have a basic set up that works pretty good i will have prices shortly i will post web updates here and remember this hobby is supposed to be fun
Old 08-18-2005, 12:53 PM
Tech Rookie

Hello new2onroad. A friend of mine has been talking to you and told me about you. I think that is cool if you are able to start your own company and be successful. I do redo motors myself, right now only for myself and few other friends. But as asked earlier, I would be interrested in what you are doing to these motors to make them a pro built motor? Which motors are you doing? Who is currently using any of your motors? I know that it is a new company, but you must have built some motors for people in big races before right? Just trying to get an idea what these motors will be like. Do you also do motors for oval and onroad?
Old 08-18-2005, 01:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default hi

no motors at big races yet will be at the hobbyworks charity trace september 11 will be th first race with these motors and then they will be ran in cleveland for the indoor champs as far as people using my motors just a few more days and i will have a list
Old 08-18-2005, 01:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I never understood people who post "coming soon" websites. Why not wait until it is complete and then give it the launch it deserves. Good luck on your business.
Old 08-18-2005, 01:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default thanks

well that was what was supposed to happen but the gentlman who originally did the website fell behind schedule and we needed to get started some how peace
Old 08-18-2005, 01:10 PM
Tech Rookie

OK, no drivers yet. What do you do to the motors that make the pro version? I mean I can go to different companies they tell me what they do. I can get them for like $35. I can ge a pro version Trinnity Monster online for like $29. What are you going to do to it to make me buy your motor? Which motors are you planning on doing?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.