R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 06-09-2014, 03:01 PM   #1
Tech Addict
Default ROAR Region 4 Championship

I sit here in front of my Lap Top wondering where to begin.
I have so many things going through my head, and will try to put them in some sort of order.

First let me start off thanking ALL our sponsor for your generous donations to our giveaway prizes, banners, and most importantly, making our event a huge success!!!! Without your support we would not be able to enjoy Racing as we know it!!!!

Please support our sponsor as they are the ones giving back to the racers, and show it in a positive way!!!

Awesomatix USA
Backer Video
Capricorn USA
Discount RC Store
EA Motorsports
GQ Tires/Hotlapracingusa.com
Hobbytown USA
Horizon Hobbies
Superior Hobbies
SXT Traction
Team Powers

Club Members;

I would like to thank all that came out to help this past week, and weekend with our event.
Having active members in a club, help make events like this past weekend look easy!!!

The food supplied, cooked, and served by, Mike, Doug, Timmy, and those that helped them, is what makes our club, and members special. I can not thank you enough for taking on this task!!! You ALL did an outstanding job, and everyone enjoyed the food!!!!

Thank you Ron, Tom C, Tommy Z, and Doug with setting up, and breaking down for the event.

Thank you Pepe Family (Valkaria RC's First Family) for ALL that you do!!! I would like to name what you do, but when you do everything, and do it so well, it's hard to single out one task. Valkaria RC would be lost without you!!!

If I missed anyone, please forgive me, as I am still overwhelmed by how well everything went this weekend.

To the Racers;

Thank you ALL for supporting us, and being a part of The ROAR Regional Championships.

I am humbled by how many of you that came, and how well EVERYTHING went.

You ALL helped keep the event moving, but Most of ALL, the Sportsmanship Displayed both on and off the track was amazing!!

We Crowned a few Champions;

Cory Parson 17.5
Troy Schafer 13.5
DJ Apolar Modified
Peter J Pepe ROAR VTA
Bobby Watson USVTA
Dave Vera World GT

Congratulations to you all, as you were the Class of the field this year.

We hope to see you ALL again SOON!!!!

Last but not least;

Thank you Lance, and Stephanee MacDonald, for Running a very smooth event!!!!
We will be using you again very soon!!!!!

Thank you ALL for a Very Memorable Event!!!!
Joe DePinto

The "Scott Adair Memorial Award"

Is Valkaria RC's Highest Honor.
It is not something many will receive.
To be the Recipient of this Award, A Club Member, has shown to be a, Leader, Teacher, Student, and Most of all Someone that puts Others before Themselves.

Peter J Pepe, has shown these qualities time, and time again, and is Well Deserving of this Award.

Scott was one of my closest Friends, and was very instrumental in the building of Valkaria RC.
On April 29, 2013 we lost Scott in a fatal air crash. Scott will always be remembered for his Smile, Kindness, and Most of ALL, his Willingness to help Others. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about him, and remember him fondly.

Thank You Scott for helping make a "Dream Come True"
Home of the; 2016 ROAR On Road Asphalt Nationals
Special Thanks to , Awesomatix USA, Valkaria RC, Trinity, Discount RC Store, Team Associated, Team Powers, Prime Hobby
chiefj48 is offline   Reply With Quote