Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Novak GTS

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 10:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Novak GTS

Anybody have the Novak GTS? If so, how has it been for you? I just got mine last night, haven't put it in yet. LMK.

-Rich
Old 08-19-2005, 10:54 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I have the GTX, and if this one is anything like it, should be a great ESC. In fact, sense our electric touring class is 19t only, I wish this one was around a year ago, I would've saved some $$$...
Old 08-19-2005, 11:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by R40Victim
I have the GTX, and if this one is anything like it, should be a great ESC. In fact, sense our electric touring class is 19t only, I wish this one was around a year ago, I would've saved some $$$...
It's basically the same size. I love how it's so small! Fits in my Xray real nice! I hope to try it out tomorrow!
Old 08-22-2005, 07:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

I got the chance to try out my new GTS, must say, works great! If anyone buys one, make sure the input harness going into the ESC has the black wire facing towards the One-Touch setup button. I got it from Novak backwards, and it wasn't working and my neighbor had pointed that out to me. Just lettin' everyone know. Works great! And it's small and lightweight, so it doesn't weigh my brick down (Xray T1 w/ plastic tub chassis and plastic topdeck, has a bit of weight on it.. lol)