Originally Posted by humayraykinaon
I don't race but I do speed runs with my Rally GT8.
Humay, your GT8e Lite is one of the great modified examples out there
Originally Posted by machgo5go
Just got the GT-E together with Tekin RX8 with T8 2650KV which ran ever smooth and quick steering. I am still awaits for an old school Kyosho GT1 Nissan 350Z body due to this short wheel base.
Ran GT2VE for a long time in past 2 years but now testing Hobbywing's XERUN combo with 2200KV in comparison to Tekin along with my favorite Kysosho R8 body.
Other GT2VE is for Top Speed bashing with Castle MM2 w/2200KV at 6S in F458GT2 which hard to keep on Ground!
That Serpent Cobra is one sweet chassis! I want one!
Hard to keep aGTV2 on the ground with 6s?
I can only Imagine! I have a XO-1, using 6s and it's nicely planted, but could easily flip if air gets under it.
This is my GT8 Lite, build on a converted Traxxas Rally.
• Dyed Chassis Black
• XO-1 Shock Towers
• E Revo GTR Shocks
• STRC Aluminum Caster Blocks
• STRC Bearing Carriers Front & Back
• STRC Aluminum Motor Mount
• MIP XD CVD Drive Shafts
• MIP 17mm Hubs
• Hot Racing HD Metallic Slipper Clutch
• Hot Racing Aluminum Motor Mount
• Tecknos Big Bone Drive Shaft
• TRX Sway Bars
• VG Racing Chassis Brace
• STRC Steering Servo Saver
• Proline Protrac Widened Lower A Arms
• RPM Rod Ends
• T-Works Titanium Extended Turnbuckles
• Castle Creations Mamba Monster 2 ESC
• Castle Creations 1512 2650 Kv Motor
• Patriot Water proof High Torque Servo
• Futaba R304SB Telemetry Receiver
• TRX Extended Battery Mount