R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2014, 09:26 PM   #391
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,022
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stro3579 View Post
Anyone have a suspension block sheet?
Do you mean a chart to display what combo gives what toe?
cplus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:38 AM   #392
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 22
Default

Started building my EVo 6 and found the drive chain being very loud/noisy. The sound seemed to come from the front gear set. Did anyone here have the same issue?
donatelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:59 AM   #393
Tech Regular
 
TB03Racer09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 408
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by donatelli View Post
Started building my EVo 6 and found the drive chain being very loud/noisy. The sound seemed to come from the front gear set. Did anyone here have the same issue?
I have a tamiya tb04 pro v2, same drivetrain as the evo 6. My front gears were noisy when built according to the manual. I added 2 more shim, I between the cup and big bearing, the other between the gear and thinner bearing. The front gearbox is much smoother now.
TB03Racer09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:34 AM   #394
Tech Fanatic
 
stro3579's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chicago/Alabama
Posts: 759
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cplus View Post
Do you mean a chart to display what combo gives what toe?
Yes
stro3579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:55 AM   #395
Tech Elite
 
JimmyMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 4,343
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stro3579 View Post
Yes
http://www.tamiyausa.com/articles/su...e#.U75_HfldXNk
__________________
M.J. McIntyre

R1Wurks
Yokomo YRX12
Ho-B Max
JimmyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:57 AM   #396
Tech Elite
 
JimmyMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 4,343
Default

Or...
http://www.petitrc.com/reglages/tami...ckSettings.pdf
__________________
M.J. McIntyre

R1Wurks
Yokomo YRX12
Ho-B Max
JimmyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:02 AM   #397
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB03Racer09 View Post
I have a tamiya tb04 pro v2, same drivetrain as the evo 6. My front gears were noisy when built according to the manual. I added 2 more shim, I between the cup and big bearing, the other between the gear and thinner bearing. The front gearbox is much smoother now.
Thanks very much for your sharing. Will try it out and see.

Meanwhile, I've heard of the saying that Evo 6 is a special edition and Tamiya wouldn't produce any more kits for this product in future, so there won't be any further shipment then , just like around a year ago when TB04 Pro hit the market. Have you guys got this news or just a rumors only?
donatelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:04 AM   #398
Tech Addict
 
E-clip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 602
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Here it is my finished EVO 6 and my first Setup Sheet and Outdoor run

Does anyone know where I can get those blue alloy body post holders?
E-clip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:52 AM   #399
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: santa monica / manchester
Posts: 1,183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-clip View Post
Does anyone know where I can get those blue alloy body post holders?
http://www.thercracer.com/2013/06/ta...-adjuster.html

Do a search for Tamiya 42245 mount on ebay etc
__________________
http://www.theRcRacer.com/

TRF419, TBEvo6, TT02, VDF, TRF501x, TRF201, TRF101, Mi5, X-Ray T4-13, BD7 2014, A700 Evo, WR-02G
Qatmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:56 PM   #400
Tech Addict
 
E-clip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 602
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

thanks
E-clip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:07 PM   #401
Tech Adept
 
jdawg81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 166
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by donatelli View Post
Thanks very much for your sharing. Will try it out and see.

Meanwhile, I've heard of the saying that Evo 6 is a special edition and Tamiya wouldn't produce any more kits for this product in future, so there won't be any further shipment then , just like around a year ago when TB04 Pro hit the market. Have you guys got this news or just a rumors only?
I hope that isn't true because I haven't been able to get one yet and it's sold out everywhere.
jdawg81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:45 PM   #402
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,022
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

It may well be a limited run and only produced by tamiya all at once (and not again)

It doesn't mean that all the stores have exhausted the stock sitting at the tamiya factory.

They might have though...?
cplus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:04 AM   #403
Tech Elite
 
JimmyMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 4,343
Default

Following tradition... TB Evo 6MS Edition.
__________________
M.J. McIntyre

R1Wurks
Yokomo YRX12
Ho-B Max
JimmyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 02:48 AM   #404
Tech Regular
 
Simmi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 272
Default

Yes with blinky bulkheads
__________________
Tamiya Racing Factory: TRF 419X
Team Yokomo YZ2 CA
Simmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 05:21 AM   #405
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,022
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Maezumi Style!
cplus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (3 members and 1 guests)
BIREL8, TenzoR, wrx
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:03 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0