Originally Posted by Robertcooper88
I used the speedo at Snowbirds, it is ROAR approved for Blinky mode. Great ESC so far. I love it!
It looks good to me too I really like the all alluminum case it looks great if TP would provide more info on the TP website that would give specs and software info, like blinky mode.
Thank you for the information Robert.
Brushless Speed Control > Radon Pro(140A) Speed Control (included USB device)
Item no. TP-Radon/Pro-c
Radon Pro(140A) Speed Control (included USB device)
- Support 4.0T or over
- Hard Case Dimension:
~39.5mm(Length) x ~30mm(Width) x ~20mm (Height)
- Weight: ~46g (not include wiring and fan)
- Ultra-smooth, Precise Throttle and Braking Control
- Compatible with Sensored/Sensorless Brushless Motors
- Data Analysis Capability(RPM, Low voltage and ESC temperature)
- HotWire PC Interface for Advanced Programming and Updating
- Easily Programming through the Program card(not included in the package)
- Built-in one touch On/Off switch with LED
- Bulit-in Low voltage cut-off, Overheat protection and signal loss protection