Couple pics of my latest USGT body, a Tamiya Subaru BRZ R&D Sport. I made several changes to it. I didn't use the "winglets" that mount on top of the fenders 'cause I knew they wouldn't last in a racing environment. I also cut off the large front and rear splitters for the same reason.
The good thing about cutting off the splitters is that it allowed me to achieve a decent ride height so the tires could at least partially fill the wheelwells. With the ride height required to run the splitters, it looked positively silly.
And sorry for the awful pictures. I'll see if I can get better ones...
And I'm still deciding which wheels I want to run.