JACO tire news

Old 10-24-2005, 01:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

"payback" Peter? That's not very sportsman of you to say that. Especially here on the net. What are you teaching all the new drivers out there? I would think that with all the sponsors you have, you'd be representing them better. That's the kind of mentality that seperates great drivers from world class drivers. Learn from Masami or Hara.

I saw the video, in slow motion, and it clearly showed that you blew the line and dayger had no where to go. Your so called "payback" pass (hit & run) was bad sportmanship that should of been penalized.

You're a great driver...but not world class yet. Work more on Modesty and Courtesy rather than being a brute.
Old 10-24-2005, 02:01 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rayhuang
NOw having typed all this-I guess I am gonna hack someone this weekend and get booed for having a big mouth
Thats also a part of racing.
Old 10-24-2005, 03:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Ray that's cool I didn't want anyone to think I meant that I necessarily approved a hit and run or something LOL

See you on friday at the gate???

later

Michael
Old 10-24-2005, 03:48 PM
Tech Adept

Hey guys what up with all the low blows but anyway what is the reason on the tires if the rule they are going by is wrong and roar says we can run them and that they are legal it sounds like there is more going on behind the scenes the way Mr. Bill is looking at the so called rule we should not be able to run purple/orange or dpink/orange or what every Parma or trc call them there are alot of jaco drivers that come to this race and this is a race that i really enjoy coming to but I do not understand Mr. Bill ruleing on this I would hate to see all the jaco drivers not attend the champs and I'M not saying that is going to happen but someone needs to explain it a little better than what is being said the reason that is why they are not being aloud to be used.. Also we will be able to run the 2 stage at every race but the champs it all sounds likes more then a rule and thats what stinks about it but just like Jack said we'll show up and if we can't run them then will just run what we been kicking ass on for the last 2 years.........Thanks Drew
Old 10-24-2005, 04:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking

so who was that guy that took that great video???

and I would of asked what Drew was smoking as he typed that out but.....
Old 10-24-2005, 04:18 PM
Tech Regular

Nash , Well he did get 9 periods in at the end ...........
Old 10-24-2005, 04:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCsilly
Nash , Well he did get 9 periods in at the end ...........

Man I was just going to say that..... Smoking....what ever do you mean?
Old 10-24-2005, 04:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

What do you need to play *.ram files? I save it, then click it open and it asks me what program I want to use to open it, because there isn't a default... I wanna see what happened!
-Josh
Old 10-24-2005, 04:56 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by josh69162
What do you need to play *.ram files?
You need realplayer

http://www.real.com/freeplayer/

then I would suggest running some anti-spyware and anti-hijacking software to undo all the damage that real player does to your computer when you install it.

http://www.lavasoft.com/

http://tomcoyote.com/hjt/
Old 10-24-2005, 05:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

As of 7:06pm EDT, Wraps are now legal as per Mr. Bill:
INDOOR CHAMPS 2005

David Lee
ROAR Director of Competition

We reworded the rules on foam tires at the ROAR meeting 10 days ago to make it clear the JACO two stage tire complies. They have been racing it in our events for a little over an entire season of racing.

THE CHAMPS HAVE ALWAYS USED THE ROAR RULES AS A GUIDELINE FOR THE RACE SO IN LIGHT OF THIS RULING WE WILL ALLOW THE JACO 2STAGE TIRES AT THE INDOOR CHAMPS

THANKS MR.BILL
From the thread on http://indoorchamps.com
Old 10-24-2005, 05:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Well, that's interesting. I think everyone should know that the initial ruling not to allow the tires was not a political one. I have talked to all of the other companies affected by the decision (Trinity/TRC, CRC, and Parma/PSE) and they all made it clear that they did not pressure Mr. Bill to disallow the tires. So much for conspiracy theories, I guess. I hope this reversal does not cause as much controversey as the previous ruling. As I said before, nobody wants to see the race's reputation damaged in any way by conflict.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Like I said before...it was likely a misunderstanding based on a decision grounded on bad or incomplete information...

Glad to see the tires will be legal...

I know that many of the locals that are going were in the process to switching over and track testing on the 2-stages for regular club races...using the same tires for the Cleveland race will be a nice benefit!!
Old 10-24-2005, 06:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Jack Rimer ygpm I have some questions for ya
Old 10-24-2005, 07:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

has anyone seen seperation of these tires ? I ran them for a weekend and the inside seam is seperating. Not sure if this is something I did or not. I love Jaco tires and would love to know if this is common or if I did something wrong. I trued them down to 58mm's and ran them all through practice and qualifiers...
Old 10-24-2005, 07:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Was this the rubber to rubber seam or rubber to base seam?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.