R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 10-01-2016, 12:07 PM   #76
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFastSnail View Post
Insane in the membrane, now I know who is hogging all the winning bids. Simply just can't be beat or sniped.
LOL SuperFastSnail .... truth be told the majority of my Hpi cars have been in my collection for a long period of time dating back to the HPI Challenge Cup parking lot racing decades ago. Over a period of time a collection builds slowly. The Super Rs4 are still one of the best handling & fun driving on road cars when setup properly....for me anyway.
Cudacharger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 11:48 PM   #77
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFastSnail View Post
Insane in the membrane, now I know who is hogging all the winning bids. Simply just can't be beat or sniped.
Thanks mate , I've been collecting these cars for years now and I'm still hunting more as I write this , I've just found a guy on here with an undriven pro 2 that I'm buying , it will be the Jewel in my collection, once I get it I'll post some more pics up , I can't wait for it 👍🏻
Hpirs4pro2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 07:54 PM   #78
LAG
Tech Rookie

My Hpi RS4 Sport Shelf Queen
This car was mostly built from spare new parts that I had laying around.
The only hop ups are ball diff and turnbuckles to keep the original look of the car.
Attached Thumbnails
Post pics of your HPI cars- old and still running.-rs4-sport-3-.jpg   Post pics of your HPI cars- old and still running.-rs4-sport-4-.jpg   Post pics of your HPI cars- old and still running.-rs4-sport.jpg   Post pics of your HPI cars- old and still running.-rs4-sport-5-.jpg   Post pics of your HPI cars- old and still running.-rs4-sport-2-.jpg  

LAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 08:10 AM   #79
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAG View Post
My Hpi RS4 Sport Shelf Queen
This car was mostly built from spare new parts that I had laying around.
The only hop ups are ball diff and turnbuckles to keep the original look of the car.

Gee lag you got some nice shelfies I'm a little jealous mate 😍 There so good to see
Old 01-04-2017, 03:42 PM   #80
Tech Adept

Default I'm back again in 2017 with more hpi carbon chassis's for your viewing pleasure

Here's my new un-driven pro 2 I picked up a late last year
Old 01-04-2017, 03:46 PM   #81
Tech Adept

This is my new pro 4 , got this for a bargain price with heaps of spares , I'm really happy with this chassis , I've now put a brushless system in it ( pics are taken the day I got it )
Old 01-04-2017, 03:54 PM   #82
Tech Adept

I got this un-driven HB cyclone TC Andy Moore , it's been built and put on a shelf buy the previous owner , picked this up for a cheap price the previous owner was getting out of the rc game and was selling up everything , I'm leaving this as an un-driven chassis as it's just to good to use
Old 01-04-2017, 04:00 PM   #83
Tech Adept

I got the HB cyclone tcx in a swap deal , this chassis now runs a brushless system with a 4.5 t motor and a 3s lipo , this car absolutely flys and handles so good , I've still got a little bit of fine tuning to do yet to get it the way I want it to handle but that should be done very soon
Old 01-04-2017, 04:10 PM   #84
Tech Adept

This is my 1/12 hpi switch which I have converted it from fwd to rwd, this car runs a brushless system with a 6.5 t motor , this little car is so much fun and turns heads everywhere it goes , the switch chassis is very basic and has minimal tuning so it really is a bit of a handful now it's rwd but it's very fun to drive and makes you drive it very different to the awd chassis's , you can't just give it full throttle like most cars , it takes me back to being a kid when I got my first rwd buggy but this thing has feels like it's got ten times the power of a stock 540 tamiya motor
Old 01-05-2017, 09:32 AM   #85
Tech Adept

Nice Hpi cars emerging here..my Super RS4 EP that gets run every once in awhile.

Cudacharger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 09:40 AM   #86
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 338 (100%+)

Wow nice
Team Underdog-Team UPURZ-Island Raceway & Hobby-If we trade lower feedback always ships first.#41-#18. Associated B6-B5m-X-ray Xb2-CRC-Durango DEX210-DESC210-Intech-Tylenol-Pizza
peter george is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 06:26 AM   #87
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudacharger View Post
Nice Hpi cars emerging here..my Super RS4 EP that gets run every once in awhile.

Wow I'm so jealous 😉 I'm chasing one of these Ep supers , there like hens teeth and anyone that has one just won't seem to part with them , this car is a prime version mate great to see it , its just going to make me hunt harder for one , thanks for sharing 👍🏻😀
Old 01-24-2017, 08:47 AM   #88
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 338 (100%+)

Some lucky guy bought this off me seven years ago. I had forgotten about this thread. Enjoy the classics.
Attached Thumbnails
Post pics of your HPI cars- old and still running.-image.jpg  
Team Underdog-Team UPURZ-Island Raceway & Hobby-If we trade lower feedback always ships first.#41-#18. Associated B6-B5m-X-ray Xb2-CRC-Durango DEX210-DESC210-Intech-Tylenol-Pizza
peter george is offline   Reply With Quote