R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 07-25-2005, 10:20 AM   #1
Tech Champion
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara
Default Team Orion V2 motor Armature replacement

Something very bad happened yesterday......car is WOT and suddenly is in FULL BRAKE (lock up position and almost stripped all the internet gears - Pro 4)..........motor is locked up....open it up, found out 1 of the wind snapped, a 1/2" long wind snapped outside the armature and tie it up to the magnet and caused the locked up, the worst thing is...cause one of my 3300 matched cell on fire (don't ask....Pro 4 on fire)...

I am looking for a new armature for my V2 8x1......but apparently, I cannot see any place sell the Armature by itself..? And someone pointed it out...DC Motorsports hand wound Armature will work.....can someone give me a pointer? What other option do I have?

I really don't want to spend more then $30 or buy another V2....cause I am planning to do brushless when Novak GTB is out.....

Thanks in advance...........
SPEED PASSION - King Golden, Speed Passion USA, Speed Power, Hirosaka Pro Products, East Coast Bodies, Schumacher Racing, Hurricane Motorsports, Serpent America, Sweep Racing USA. http://www.spautomobile.com/en/index.asp (SPEED PASSION AUTOMOTIVE)
NEW Speed Power/Speed Passion direct sale site - http://shop.speedpowerrc.com/
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 11:04 AM   #2
Tech Addict
Send a message via MSN to Curtis Schlaht

Rookie, you have a PM....
Curtis Schlaht is offline   Reply With Quote