Wiki Posts
Search

Corner scales

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 09:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vabroom
That is a nice system but how often will you use it? I don't see taking it to the track every time unless you are constantly using different batteries, escs and motors. For me I would probably use it once or twice since I don't change my electrical stuff much.
Actually when you change springs or adjust them you should use the scales as well. Also a hard crash can cause the car to tweak, so thats also a good time to use them to help get it running true. So not really just for initial installation of equipment.

-a
Old 02-27-2014, 10:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I don't think the Gforce scale is released yet and I can't find a usa dealer either. Although I heard eam Motorsports may carry their products.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by oldrcr
Actually when you change springs or adjust them you should use the scales as well. Also a hard crash can cause the car to tweak, so thats also a good time to use them to help get it running true. So not really just for initial installation of equipment.

-a
You have good point there for those but I bring my tweak board to the track just for that. I still might get this scale system but I will let others do the beta testing.