R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 08-04-2005, 05:13 PM   #16
Tech Champion
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

FSEARA races are far from club races. They are more serious than Regionals and have more entries than some ROAR Nationals. This is why 1/3 of the A-mains at most big US races are made up of Florida racers.
Adrian Martinez
What I run: Schumacher Mi5/Associated RC10R5.1/Associated RC12R5.2/Futaba/HobbyWing/Team EA Motorsports/BSR Racing
Where I run: Florida Indoor R/C Complex/Thunder Racing/Florida On Road State Series
AdrianM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 05:14 PM   #17
Tech Fanatic
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Just wanted to let everyone know the schedule for the warmup .
Practice all day Friday Sept 2nd , practice Saturday morning till 10:30 then start 2 qual , open practice after . One more qual on Sunday then the mains . Will we be teching just like we will at the Nats , qualifying will be by qualpoint . The race will be $25.00 , will have plenty of Take Off 27's for $25.00 for the event , and we are working on have a few case of motors for sale also . Sounds like its gonna be a big one , should be awesome !!!

This was posted by speedline in the florida racing forum
N4S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 03:06 AM   #18
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I just wanted to say ditto to what Adrian said about the FSEARA series. Anyone is welcome to race in one of our series races. There is a club style race that weekend in orlando (Superior Hobbies) but it will not effect this warm-up race. Come on down you will not be dissapointed - just bring some sun block for yourself.
Team Epic/Trinity -Michael Bruce Hobbies-Team CRC ,Kimbrough Products GForce and RJSpeed.
WGT-R, GT Racing USA (17.5 foam),RJSpeed- Legends &Spec Mod, MudBoss and 386 RaceWay.
BullFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 01:01 PM   #19
Tech Regular

Tag , got your entry . You should receive your confirmatioin in a few days . A complete class list is on the www.speedlinehobbies.com site , just click the forum link to see the info , i will updates these daily as we get the entries in .

PS- The info PW gave out is correct and final , that will be the tire and motors of the Nats .
Speedlinehobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 01:07 PM   #20
Tech Champion
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

All I got to say is you folks are on the ball. I got my return package today. Great job. Look foward to meeting you all at Speedline and having a great time. Those wings look goood too.

See ya soon.
www.express-motorsports.net for all your motor needs
Multi time National Champions,Reedy Champs,Vegas Champs,Birds, Champs,Tagstime@hotmail.com

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 04:48 PM   #21
Tech Apprentice

I received my acceptance letter today. Thanks alot Joe...I can't wait.

Phares Racing is offline   Reply With Quote