R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Reedy 2004 DVD (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/78304-reedy-2004-dvd.html)

James605 07-18-2005 11:58 AM

Reedy 2004 DVD

Just wanting to know you guys' thoughts on the reedy video from 2004 or if you had seen it. Is it even worth buying? Was looking and seen it just looking for some opinons.
James

Hebiki 07-18-2005 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by James605
Just wanting to know you guys' thoughts on the reedy video from 2004 or if you had seen it. Is it even worth buying? Was looking and seen it just looking for some opinons.
James

james.. there are several versions of the DVD thats out. one from shane and one from izzy....i think shane combined his into two? 2004 and 2005?

[shameless plug]for izzyracer's dvd - check out www.izzysale.com

he has 3 years worth of reedy dvds for sale. :D also the ko propo 2004 DVD [/end shameless plug] :sneaky: :D :lol:

both are definitely worth purchasing. lots of great footage. a good dvd to have playing when your wrenching on your cars. :nod:

izzyracer 07-18-2005 12:09 PM

James

Shane's Reedy 2004 DVD is great. It is well done and packaged well. You should not hesitate to get it, it is a great addition to your DVD collection.

futureal 07-18-2005 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Hebiki
james.. there are several versions of the DVD thats out. one from shane and one from izzy....i think shane combined his into two? 2004 and 2005?

The DVD we are selling right now is 2004, there is a 2005 version in the works.

Between ours, Izzy's DVDs, and Ray Wood's, I have a nice little racing library built up here. :)

James605 07-18-2005 12:14 PM

So what about the one produced by Ampdraw? Its twice as much as the others, any better?

izzyracer 07-18-2005 12:23 PM

So what about the one produced by Ampdraw? Its twice as much as the others, any better?

Our DVD's are all done differently and we tend to have different views. Which is good for consumers allowing them more choices. Better yet just buy all of them. There all great!

Hebiki 07-18-2005 12:35 PM

Ampdraw IS Shane's DVD. :D

futureal 07-18-2005 01:26 PM

The Ampdraw DVD is more expensive because it contains complete footage of nearly all of the races, and thus is a dual-layer disc. I think the total run time came out to just over 3 hours with everything included.

They are all good!

imprsme 07-18-2005 01:32 PM

Shane- whats the ETA on the 05 Reedy vid.... I just can't make myself buy the '04 race over a year later..

brooklynrc 07-18-2005 03:12 PM

Just purchased Izzy's DVD whatever he had on sale cause they are cheap ($10 shipped) I hope they are just as good as you guys make them sound. :lol: :lol:

futureal 07-18-2005 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by imprsme
Shane- whats the ETA on the 05 Reedy vid.... I just can't make myself buy the '04 race over a year later..

We have to send it to production in less than a month, but it could be sooner than that. I'm sure you'll see it on here as soon as it's ready. :)

I am a big proponent of helping the hobby, and the more videos that get made and distributed, the better for all of us. If there are fifteen different production companies all working on the same stuff, it will help the hobby (and the racing scene!) in the long run.

vi3tishduy 07-18-2005 04:12 PM

Well, with Izzy's I believe Courtney Day is in there haha.. Thats a bonus ;) There needs to be more models on the R/C scene though. I have a few I can think of hehe.. Tila Nguyen... Kim Loan ect...