Wiki Posts
Search

2014 Reedy International Touring Car Race of Champions

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 08:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FMW
As Rick mentioned. RV parking is problematic. The city of Aliso Viejo does not permit overnight RV parking on the streets. When Scotty sends out conformation emails to your entry I will be providing him a map of the parking areas that will be available to you. There will be 3. The first is on our track lot, the second will be on Orion and the third will be up the street above the track named Pursuit.
Hey Fred, this is Paco. By track lot, do you mean that side street just inside the picket gate where I've parked for the SGCR? Also these 3 places you refer to are meant for day use only? Thanks.
Old 03-21-2014, 08:27 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by F. Mendoza
Hey Fred, this is Paco. By track lot, do you mean that side street just inside the picket gate where I've parked for the SGCR? Also these 3 places you refer to are meant for day use only? Thanks.
The track lot is a temporary lot being prepared on the empty Tamiya property. If will not be suitable for RVs due to its tight configuration and limited space. There is no suitable parking on the Tamiya property. RVs can be parked on Orion or Pursuit which is public street parking. But because the city does not allow overnight parking, you would be doing so at your own risk.
Old 03-21-2014, 11:26 AM
Tech Champion

I think I got it.
Old 03-21-2014, 11:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

All Walmart parkinglots are open territory for 'camping' and RV'ing and 'living out of your car'... Dont ask how I know this...
Old 03-21-2014, 12:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Yeah that's what I found out too about Walmart parking lots when my in-laws went on a bike trip from the West coast to the East coast. If the hotels were booked they would just park their RV at Walmart for a quick overnight stay.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OSherman
All Walmart parkinglots are open territory for 'camping' and RV'ing and 'living out of your car'... Dont ask how I know this...
You learn something everyday!
Old 03-21-2014, 08:48 PM
Tech Master

Are there Walmarts in So-Cal. Lol just j/k..

Thanks Drew
Old 03-21-2014, 10:09 PM
Tech Champion

I've heard that too. I do see RVs parked at the one close to me from time to time but the one and only time I tried that in Oxnard I was told that not that Walmart by Walmart security. I did think about finding a Walmart or going to a motel and trying to pay just to park there overnight. Thanks O, see you there.
Old 03-24-2014, 02:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hi, Scotty. I never received an email from you about my entry. I want to send the race fee. Can you send me your paypal address please?

Thank you,
Oliver Clipper
Old 03-24-2014, 08:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Drew Ellis
Are there Walmarts in So-Cal. Lol just j/k..

Thanks Drew
Plenty of Walmarts, but we were never quite so special enough to have a VENTUREs.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:23 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by F. Mendoza
I've heard that too. I do see RVs parked at the one close to me from time to time but the one and only time I tried that in Oxnard I was told that not that Walmart by Walmart security. I did think about finding a Walmart or going to a motel and trying to pay just to park there overnight. Thanks O, see you there.
There is a Walmart a couple of minutes from the track.
Old 03-24-2014, 10:05 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Rick Hohwart
There is a Walmart a couple of minutes from the track.
I'll try to google it, thanks.
Old 03-24-2014, 02:08 PM
Tech Elite

We completed an excellent day of tire testing on Saturday and Tamiya. We will be analyzing the data and announcing the spec tire very soon!
Old 03-25-2014, 03:48 PM
Tech Elite

Default Deadline for Reedy Race Payments Approaching

The deadline for payment for those that have signed up for the Reedy International Touring Car Race of Champions is approaching quickly. Open-class drivers who have signed up for the drawn should log on to www.rcsignup.com, click "My Events," and then select the "Pay" button and complete payment via PayPal. Included with each paid entry is one set of control tires and a souvenir pit mat.

Invitational class drivers may pay in the same way or have your Team Manager contact [email protected] to arrange an alternate form of payment.

All payments must be received by midnight, March 26, 2014 EDT to secure an entry. Once the deadline has passed, drivers on the waiting list will contacted and given the opportunity to pay and secure their entry. Paid entries will then be accepted on a first come, first served basis to fill any remaining positions.

We look forward to hosting you at the 2014 Reedy International Touring Car Race of Champions at Tamiya America Raceway in Aliso Viejo, CA.

Stay tuned to www.reedyrace.com and the Facebook event page for more information and event updates. All inquiries regarding the event should be directed to [email protected].

http://reedypower.com/news/race_resu...s_Approaching/
Old 03-25-2014, 04:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Edit : never mind, it appears that RC signup shows me as being paid !

Last edited by Magnet Top; 03-25-2014 at 04:42 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.