Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
what is castle creations turnaround time for a upgrade to the new model >

what is castle creations turnaround time for a upgrade to the new model

what is castle creations turnaround time for a upgrade to the new model

Old 03-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Tech Initiate

Default what is castle creations turnaround time for a upgrade to the new model

I sent my mamba monster esc to castle and they received payment for the upgrade to the mamba monster2. The esc I sent them will arrive there tomorrow so once they get it whats the turnaround time usually for upgrades
Old 03-11-2014, 06:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

First off, calm down some. You have like 3 threads I have seen on the same problem. You fried your esc/am having problems with it, it sucks, I understand but calm down. Use 1 thread for all your related questions. I know tekin is really quick with turn around and i think castle is usually pretty quick as well. It will show up when it does and let them take a look at it.
Old 03-11-2014, 08:53 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by mkiiina
First off, calm down some. You have like 3 threads I have seen on the same problem. You fried your esc/am having problems with it, it sucks, I understand but calm down. Use 1 thread for all your related questions. I know tekin is really quick with turn around and i think castle is usually pretty quick as well. It will show up when it does and let them take a look at it.
I'm sorry. I'm going on vacation next weekend this particular model I messed up is was planning to bring. I'm also new the forums so I'm still leaning the ropes on this site.