GT-500

Old 11-04-2013, 06:58 PM
Suspended

Post GT-500

Teamsaxo is proud to release GT-500,Teamsaxo GT-500 and GT-500W belong to the same series ,the difference between each other are width and tyre,the width of GT-500 is 190mm ,tyre is rubber tyre , the width of GT-500W is 200mm,tyre is foam tyre.the other parts are the same.
Attached Thumbnails GT-500-gt-500.jpg   GT-500-gt-500-1-.jpg   GT-500-gt-500-2-.jpg  
Old 11-05-2013, 01:23 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rc-tyre
Teamsaxo is proud to release GT-500,Teamsaxo GT-500 and GT-500W belong to the same series ,the difference between each other are width and tyre,the width of GT-500 is 190mm ,tyre is rubber tyre , the width of GT-500W is 200mm,tyre is foam tyre.the other parts are the same.
I am interested in your product,And the picture is very fun in my opinion
Old 11-06-2013, 02:24 AM
Tech Master

Nice. I've always loved the F103gt concept of pan car with TC rubber tires.
Old 11-06-2013, 03:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

This would be great in vta/Usgt if it was legal
Old 11-06-2013, 07:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

That would be legal in our gt class in canada. Is there any way to adjust rear toe or is it perm zero?
If price was right id consider running it at wcics
How about a axle conversion kit for other pan cars?
Old 11-06-2013, 07:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I like the idea but was just wondering, hasn't this been done before ?
Didn't Associated have a rubber tired pan car at one time ?
Old 11-06-2013, 09:39 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

This might seem ridiculous, but could one try to modify the rear to accept a slick, 1:10 buggy rear tire to potentially handle more power? Or would that cause enough of a change to the geometry that it would be very difficult to drive? Maybe ride height could be kept more consistent by running slick, buggy tires in the front as well?

Old 11-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Suspended

Congratulations, that's beautiful
Old 11-06-2013, 03:22 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Colbynobo
This might seem ridiculous, but could one try to modify the rear to accept a slick, 1:10 buggy rear tire to potentially handle more power? Or would that cause enough of a change to the geometry that it would be very difficult to drive? Maybe ride height could be kept more consistent by running slick, buggy tires in the front as well?
I think the tire would need to be low profile and belted for serious on road use.

Moreover, more width = less pressure, not sure that would be a good thing in this situation. Or maybe it would, no idea about that TBH, just thinking out loud. But 100% with you on the ride height and rollout thing, one less thing to worry about.

Anyway one of the things I like is precisely that this kind or car uses TC tires which are premount 95% of the time.

One day I'll find the guts (and the time) to run my F103GT in my local series, they're pretty loose about what chassis you run. Should be fun. I've always thought it would be a great car to teach myself some throttle control.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:02 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by heretic
Nice. I've always loved the F103gt concept of pan car with TC rubber tires.
thank you for your comment,could you please to tell me your mailbox? we can communicate by email,we also have more new products,
my mailbox is [email protected]

Best wishes
Frank
Old 11-06-2013, 06:07 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by valk
That would be legal in our gt class in canada. Is there any way to adjust rear toe or is it perm zero?
thank you for your comment,could you please to tell me your mailbox?details we can communicate by email,we also have more new products,

Best wishes
Frank
Old 11-06-2013, 06:08 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by emabrown
Congratulations, that's beautiful
Thank you very much, more details,please load website:www.saxoracing.com
Old 11-06-2013, 06:16 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by heretic
I think the tire would need to be low profile and belted for serious on road use.

Moreover, more width = less pressure, not sure that would be a good thing in this situation. Or maybe it would, no idea about that TBH, just thinking out loud. But 100% with you on the ride height and rollout thing, one less thing to worry about.

Anyway one of the things I like is precisely that this kind or car uses TC tires which are premount 95% of the time.

One day I'll find the guts (and the time) to run my F103GT in my local series, they're pretty loose about what chassis you run. Should be fun. I've always thought it would be a great car to teach myself some throttle control.
thank you for your professional ccomment,could you please to tell me your mailbox?we can communicate by email,we also have more new products,
Old 11-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by valk
thank you for your comment,could you please to tell me your mailbox?details we can communicate by email,we also have more new products,
Old 11-06-2013, 06:18 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by jlfx car audio
This would be great in vta/Usgt if it was legal

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.