R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 01-16-2014, 12:43 AM   #46
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucketboy View Post
They look very nice

Is ther going to be any UK distributers?

Bb
Thank you bucketboy. Yes, our products are distributed Worldwide and in UK our official importer is Answer-RC. You can contact them at: sales@answer-rc.com

Follow us! >>> www.facebook.com/Bittydesign
Share our photos! >>> www.instagram.com/Bittydesign
Watch us! >>> www.youtube.com/Bittydesign
Bittydesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:26 AM   #47
Tech Adept

Hi there BB. We are the UK distributor for the Bitty range and have very good stocks of both the Nardo and MC10.

Feel free to get in contact and we will point you in the right direction for yoiur local stockist or a mail order supplier. Any store we supply can get stocks very quicky, others will already have stock available.

Best Regards
Answer-RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:41 AM   #48
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiBob View Post
Apex RC Pro Shop now has a limited supply of Bittydesign Nardo, MC10 and Stryker bodies in stock.
Not to go offtopic but ordered my MC10 from Apex and super surprised at shipping time. Got it a lot quicker then I had expected from the Islands!

Actually dropping another order for some other things with them. Now just have to figure out a paint scheme lol
Robbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:02 AM   #49
Tech Addict

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbob View Post
Not to go offtopic but ordered my MC10 from Apex and super surprised at shipping time. Got it a lot quicker then I had expected from the Islands!

Actually dropping another order for some other things with them. Now just have to figure out a paint scheme lol
+1 I ordered mine Friday morning and its due in today.

TLR22 / Tekin RS / D4SS 6.5 / Futaba 9551 / ORCA 6000 /SCMOD,
F14 carpet Oval Chassis too!
alloyslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:16 AM   #50
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I ordered a MC10 and a Nardo on the 15th from Apex, but they didn't actually ship out until the 18th. They are scheduled to arrive today, though. Perhaps the actual ship date depends on where one is located in the U.S.?
Colbynobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:56 AM   #51
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colbynobo View Post
I ordered a MC10 and a Nardo on the 15th from Apex, but they didn't actually ship out until the 18th. They are scheduled to arrive today, though. Perhaps the actual ship date depends on where one is located in the U.S.?
Did you choose Priority shipping? If not that may be why. I did, rather give a few more dollars and have the tracking and insurance it provides.

TLR22 / Tekin RS / D4SS 6.5 / Futaba 9551 / ORCA 6000 /SCMOD,
F14 carpet Oval Chassis too!
alloyslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:28 PM   #52
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
Not an excuse for Apex but I know Danny (Owner of APEX) has spent a lot of time at the hospital with his father who had some major health problems the past few weeks. So it could possibly be the reason for the slight delay.

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:57 PM   #53
Tech Regular

Thank you to those who ordered the Bittydesign products! Most of you should have them by now or should be arriving shortly.

I had a chance to test all 3 bodies this past weekend. I was pleased with the results of all 3, each has its own characteristics. Feel free to post your observations.
HawaiiBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 03:22 PM   #54
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloyslash View Post
Did you choose Priority shipping? If not that may be why. I did, rather give a few more dollars and have the tracking and insurance it provides.
I wanted to take advantage of the free shipping so I kept padding my order until it reached $100. However, I do believe it was clear in stating that my free shipping was not priority but I thought I'd just let the chips lie where they are. No big deal. This just means that with future Apex orders I'll select the priority shipping. I do intend on making orders with them again since I liked their product selection. Let's just hope that I quickly get comfortable with my new BittyDesigns bodies so I don't wind up destroying them quickly and thus needing to place a second order with Apex too soon!

I could never get along well with my Striker 2.0. My hope is that the Nardo will really work out towards being smoother than that. If not, I have no doubt the MC10 will really calm things down. In the case of the MC10, I just need to figure out whether I should mount it in the neutral position as opposed to the more aggressive, 2 mm forward option suggested by Mad Max. Has anyone else had a chance to experiment with several MC10 mounting points?
Old 01-22-2014, 03:33 PM   #55
Tech Regular

Quote:
I wanted to take advantage of the free shipping so I kept padding my order until it reached $100. However, I do believe it was clear in stating that my free shipping was not priority but I thought I'd just let the chips lie where they are. No big deal. This just means that with future Apex orders I'll select the priority shipping. I do intend on making orders with them again since I liked their product selection. Let's just hope that I quickly get comfortable with my new BittyDesigns bodies so I don't wind up destroying them quickly and thus needing to place a second order with Apex too soon!

I could never get along well with my Striker 2.0. My hope is that the Nardo will really work out towards being smoother than that. If not, I have no doubt the MC10 will really calm things down. In the case of the MC10, I just need to figure out whether I should mount it in the neutral position as opposed to the more aggressive, 2 mm forward option suggested by Mad Max. Has anyone else had a chance to experiment with several MC10 mounting points?
I had my MC10 mounted neutral. The 2 mm forward will probably help. This was on asphalt as we don't have a carpet track yet.
HawaiiBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 01:19 PM   #56
Tech Regular

I was only able to snag one Nardo and one MC10 with my recent order. Anyone have any idea when these bodies will be available in greater quantities to North America? Also, any updates on ROAR certification?
Old 02-03-2014, 02:50 PM   #57
Tech Adept

Quote:
I was only able to snag one Nardo and one MC10 with my recent order. Anyone have any idea when these bodies will be available in greater quantities to North America? Also, any updates on ROAR certification?
We are preparing shipment for our official US distributor A Main Hobbies, 15 days and both the new bodies will be availables on their website.

We' ve also started the ROAR procedure, they are not fast to reply emails but finally we are moving ahead, they said "30 days to approve the bodies", we hope they could be shorter. We'll see.

Follow us! >>> www.facebook.com/Bittydesign
Share our photos! >>> www.instagram.com/Bittydesign
Watch us! >>> www.youtube.com/Bittydesign
Bittydesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:30 PM   #58
Tech Adept

Quote:
We have both Nardo and MC10 back instock

Share & Like Our Page:https://www.facebook.com/ApexRCProshop
ApexRCProshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:36 PM   #59
Tech Regular

Excellent. Thanks for providing the update.

I spent a few hours at the track last night doing back-to-back runs comparing the Nardo and the MC10. Let me just say that I love how the MC10 handles! I knew it would calm the steering down and make things a little smoother, but I was pleasantly surprised about how stable it was entering the corner at the end of the sweeper. It's early days, but I think the smoother corners on the front fascia are going to hold up really well on the MC10. I can't wait to get more!
Old 02-03-2014, 03:40 PM   #60
Tech Elite

Quote:
Excellent. Thanks for providing the update.

I spent a few hours at the track last night doing back-to-back runs comparing the Nardo and the MC10. Let me just say that I love how the MC10 handles! I knew it would calm the steering down and make things a little smoother, but I was pleasantly surprised about how stable it was entering the corner at the end of the sweeper. It's early days, but I think the smoother corners on the front fascia are going to hold up really well on the MC10. I can't wait to get more!
How was the Nardo?
wlrc.co.uk (West London Racing Centre)
RD Disco
Skiddins is offline   Reply With Quote