Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
BittyDesign Nardo and MC10 (190mm bodies) >

BittyDesign Nardo and MC10 (190mm bodies)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

BittyDesign Nardo and MC10 (190mm bodies)

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 07:23 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Then, I will buy a Nardo once they become available from AmainHobbies. I purchased the Striker because I liked the way it looked and I wanted to support your company. Now that I have a better understanding of what works best at my local track, then I will be wiser with future body purchases.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:14 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Colbynobo
Then, I will buy a Nardo once they become available from AmainHobbies. I purchased the Striker because I liked the way it looked and I wanted to support your company. Now that I have a better understanding of what works best at my local track, then I will be wiser with future body purchases.
Colby we strictly suggest to take also the MC10 body when available, different feel respect Narḍ, your model will be again more neutral with this body. We are pretty sure you will like it a lot, right now the feeds we're receiving from EU drivers who already testesd both models are really positive.

Old 11-05-2013, 09:32 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Bittydesign
Colby we strictly suggest to take also the MC10 body when available, different feel respect Narḍ, your model will be again more neutral with this body. We are pretty sure you will like it a lot, right now the feeds we're receiving from EU drivers who already testesd both models are really positive.
Originally Posted by SVARZEL
Hello guys! Yesterday in the track of RC-LANDIA I tried Nardo and mc10, and I can say that they are two very good body!, The mc 10 in conditions of low grip is fantastic, the Nardo when the grip increases is lethal!
I'm confused as to whether the MC10 would be better for me or not. Currently, I only run at one track: indoor carpet, high-grip with each lap taking a little under 10 seconds for me. I run either 13.5 or 17.5 with no timing boost. I have so much steering that I often have to limit the amount of traction compound I apply to the front tires. I like how the Striker 2.0 turns in, but it's quick and nervous and thus I often find the rear end swinging out or the inside rear wheel lifting at the apex of the corner. I need it to relax a bit mid-corner.

Which of these bodies do you think would have done better at IIC 2013? Were any team drivers running either of these at the ETS race in Hrotovice? I'd like to buy both, but all of the other guys at my local track have been making fun of me due to the large collection of bodies piled over and under my pit spot.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:18 PM
Tech Rookie

Hello! Try with NARḌ because in conditions of high grip is fabulous! The MC 10 makes the machine very easy in low-grip...
Old 11-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Tech Rookie

Hello! Someone brought in a competition one of these two bodies?
Old 11-21-2013, 09:14 PM
Tech Master

Looks like I have to special order these. Do they have part numbers, or just the name?
Old 11-22-2013, 12:54 AM
Tech Regular

The brand new NARDO' TC 190mm body it's here! Only 6 days to Official release. Stay tuned here on the forum, media websites and social for ALL details, photos and features of this new bodyshell that is creating rumor in the 1/10 scene.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:38 AM
Tech Rookie

Wow! Fantastic!
Old 11-22-2013, 12:53 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by trickd122
Where in the US can we get these bodies
www.amainhobbies.com
Old 11-22-2013, 01:35 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by trickd122
Where in the US can we get these bodies
www.apexrcproshop.com will be carrying the bodies along with other Bittydesign products.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Will you let them get EFRA approved?
Old 11-22-2013, 02:34 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by stofke
Will you let them get EFRA approved?
Yes, both the Narḍ and MC10 bodies respect Efra federation specs and items will have homologation numbers from January 2014. We will move to obtain also the Ifmar approval and we will ask to our US Distributor A Main Hobbies to start the procedure for ROAR code.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:44 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Sith Lord
Looks like I have to special order these. Do they have part numbers, or just the name?
Part numbers?
Old 11-27-2013, 12:49 PM
Tech Regular

We posted some days ago a promo image about the Official presentation date of our Brand new NARDO' 1/10 TC body, 190mm. That day arrived, many medias already posted it but now we want share the photos for all forum members and racers, before a presentation of the product:

The Narḍ body represents a new reality for drivers all around the globe who are racing at highest level and want obtain the maximum performances from their model. The body has been tested and developed for several months in Italy by BD official development team together with team drivers from Germany and Finland. The final result is a bodyshell with recognizable features, in particular the front and rear tyres area that we designed to allow different placement of the body respect the central line of tyres; driver will have the possibility to place the body in 3 positions, neutral (centre), backward and forward to give at the model a real different balance.

The tests done with the new Narḍ body showed an incredible feeling for the whole 5 minutes together with performances at top level. The Narḍ body gives to your model a great steering response but at same time outstanding grip and speed in the second part of the turn. The stability of the car while eccelerating out of corners is something never seen before. The Narḍ body respects the EFRA specs and, starting from January 2014, it will receive also the homologation number from this federation. We are moving to obtain also BRCA, ROAR and IFMAR approval.

Made from 0.75mm thick high quality polycarbonate, the body comes with a complete set of large plastic washers to fix the rear wing perfectly along with steel screws & nuts. (you don't need to purchase any aftermarket accessory to fix our wing). The kit also include windows masks and decal sheets as usual.

Item code: #BDTC-190NRD

Available worldwide from our Distributors in next 15 days. For Dealers interested send email to: [email protected]

Available right now through our Official Store, here: http://www.bittydesign.net/officials.../en-uk/d4.html

Old 12-02-2013, 06:21 AM
Tech Rookie

Here is my thoughts about the bodies after lot of testing:

Nardo gives you more steering than PF Speed 6 body and Nardo has also more stable rear. Nardo has been most of the time faster (5min & Best lap) than Speed 6. In my opinion it's generally better body and is improvement in Body markets.

MC10 is super easy to drive. It's speciality is understeer, but with this it makes 5 minutes easy to complete and is more mistake-free. It's also stable in mid-corner and out of the corner. I can recommend this body when track conditions are hard. It doesn't have maybe so much speed as Nardo, but it can match with the pace on hard conditions.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.