Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC Tracks In LA

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2013, 01:55 AM
Tech Adept

Default RC Tracks In LA

Ok so my question is whats with no RC tracks in Los Angeles? I mean its a huge city and i think the potential here for On Road racing in general is here is huge. The offroad tracks here attract a ton of attraction and the only on road track available near me in the LA area was being shared with a offroad track but it has closed down! the lack of on road racing here is crazy. Moving over from Shanghai, China expecting the rc scene in the states to be huge was a major disappointment. After saying that, does anyone know of any reopening on road tracks in LA? or opening soon tracks? I mean lets get the On Road racing scene going in LA!
Old 10-27-2013, 05:23 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TChan
Ok so my question is whats with no RC tracks in Los Angeles? I mean its a huge city and i think the potential here for On Road racing in general is here is huge. The offroad tracks here attract a ton of attraction and the only on road track available near me in the LA area was being shared with a offroad track but it has closed down! the lack of on road racing here is crazy. Moving over from Shanghai, China expecting the rc scene in the states to be huge was a major disappointment. After saying that, does anyone know of any reopening on road tracks in LA? or opening soon tracks? I mean lets get the On Road racing scene going in LA!
http://www.rctech.net/forum/californ...al-tracks.html

Rent is too expensive near a big city, look to the outlying areas to enjoy On-Road