Originally Posted by mkiiina
Glad to see someone stepping up to bring this into the mainstream! I am trying to get some interest going up here in the DFW area. The rough rules we have are:
1. 3s or 4s lipos
2. Open motor (brushless, sensored or sensorless)
3. 8 min Quals, 10 min mains (this is still up in the air but should be doable with a 5000mah pack)
4. Treaded or slick rubber tire (no foams)
5. Any body as long as it's not a lola, wedge, open cockpit
6. Any 1/8 buggy based shaft drive platform. No beltdrive cars.
Thank you for getting involved
These seem like a great base set of rules for IGT8F ELECTRIC "OPEN", simple and easy to follow.
I have no experience racing electric GT8, so all your input and feedback is greatly appreciated to making this Class a reality.
Keep it coming fellas, IGT8F is for the racers and tracks to be involved.