At my track we must run unmatched stick packs. I bought a pair of peak performance 2400s but I am barely making it to the end of the race and the packs feel very flat during the tailend of the race
. I need to know the following:
1) are the cells in the peak performance packs Sanyos?
2) What are good manufacture packs (ie- trinity 2400s, orions, etc)
3) are the cells in the Racers-edge 3000sp NiMH packs good, are they sanyos or Panasonics?
4) I run a novak Cyclone (purple model), what setting should I use to get the best performance? I currently use the drag bake option setting.
I am running the following:
1) XXX-S stock
2) Chameleon 2 motor (has been trued up, new brushes)
3) Novak Cyclone (purple edition, running the drag brake option setting)
4) MRC Superbrain charger. Packs peaked at 4.0 amps.
5) 20 Amp Integy reactor discharger
I really need to know what to do because I have lost races about 4 times now because my packs go flat and everyone else is just zipping by and have plenty of runtime at the end of the race even with 2000s unmatched!