brush master

Old 06-17-2005, 06:21 PM
Tech Master

Default brush master

once again, integy instruction sucks (if theres any). when it cuts, does it cut the whole brush surface or just a line in the middle?
Old 06-18-2005, 11:28 AM
Tech Master

nobody has one?
Old 06-18-2005, 12:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dakrat
once again, integy instruction sucks (if theres any). when it cuts, does it cut the whole brush surface or just a line in the middle?
Depends on which setting you use.
If you just layit flat then you get a center of the brush cut.
If you put it in the v guild you get a / cut then you flip and get the X cut...
And on and on and on...Adjust the height ont he side and there should be another disk in the box that you can change out as for depth. I hope you know what you are doing. It sounds like you aren't very comfortable with cutting or re-serrating brushes...its pretty self explanitory. You can even put three various strait lines with it. you can cut off the trailing/leading edges with it.. There is plenty to do with it. I am thinking you want to know what every cut or mark you make will do in regards to proformance. If this is true I woudl suggest you go to the motor forums..there is sooooo much information there.
Hope this helps and isn't condisending because I am not sure what you are asking.
-Stephen <><