Wiki Posts
Search

*NEW* WILDFIRE D06 Touring Car from VBC RACING

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2013, 05:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by VBC Racing Shop
Great job VBC Racing at the TZGP. I expected great results and you guys definitely delivered!

Awesome! Glad to hear that you completed your build, now it's time to tear up the rug!

No problem R Doyel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the car on your first race day!

It appears that everybody is faster with their D06 thus far, that's so awesome!

You have been on a tear since picking up the D06! Glad to see that our base asphalt setup is working well from you and others from SoCal, NorCal Hawaii and beyond.

The setup is very stable, has good steering, rear end grip, corner speed and is easy to drive at the limit, which I am sure you already know Jay L.

Our Hooked up Asphalt Wildfire D06 Setup can be found on our Setup Sheets page HERE.

Sorry we haven't been on lately, but we have been really busy making improvements to our Web site. With some back end modifications and other improvements, we have been able to decrease page loading times by 80% thus allowing our site to load faster than 92% of Web sites while also loading more data. Additionally, we have streamlined our category menus to make finding individual products faster and easier and have also enhanced our "Shop By" menu. We are also working to implement a live chat feature and are hoping to have it up and running by the end of today.

Lastly, We are continuing to make improvements to our base asphalt setup and are expecting to add a more aggressive setup for drivers who prefer a more edgy and responsive car within the next few weeks.
Awesome improvements to the site. Much better. Loads alot faster.
Old 11-19-2013, 03:38 AM
Tech Initiate

Glad to see that our base asphalt setup is working well from you and others from SoCal, NorCal Hawaii and beyond.

The setup is very stable, has good steering, rear end grip, corner speed and is easy to drive at the limit, which I am sure you already know Jay L.

Our Hooked up Asphalt Wildfire D06 Setup can be found on our Setup Sheets page.

Lastly, We are continuing to make improvements to our base asphalt setup and are expecting to add a more aggressive setup for drivers who prefer a more edgy and responsive car within the next few weeks.
That is great news.
Good to hear a manufacturer spending time working on Asphalt setups.
I know the USA and most others have moved almost totally to carpet but we here in South Africa still run 100% on Asphalt.
This might be the turning point (push over) I needed to help me decide on this chassis with the manufacturer listening to their clients and actually doing something about it.

Great work VBC
We are a couple of drivers here in RSA that is going to make the shift to VBC for 2014.
Old 11-19-2013, 04:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

So I am trying to order parts for my car and running into some isssues. First when I checkout via paypal it takes me what I am assuming is paypal hong kong. All the writing is in some form of symbols i dont understand. Is there any way to fix this. Also I tried tonfind APC's website and am coming up short. Does anyone have link?
Old 11-19-2013, 07:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theproffesor
So I am trying to order parts for my car and running into some isssues. First when I checkout via paypal it takes me what I am assuming is paypal hong kong. All the writing is in some form of symbols i dont understand. Is there any way to fix this. Also I tried tonfind APC's website and am coming up short. Does anyone have link?
It is APS Racing:

http://www.aps-racing.net/consumers/catalog/
Old 11-19-2013, 07:45 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Internal Ratio

Got a vbc this past weekend only took it around the track for 3 min just to test and all i can say is WOW The car has so much steering and the rear is planted . So glad i made the change (from xray t4)
Can Anyone help me with the internal ratio of this car , I was told it was 1.9 is this correct .
Thanks
Old 11-19-2013, 07:51 AM
Tech Elite

Yes the internal drive ratio is 1.9
Old 11-19-2013, 08:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MAD916
Yes the internal drive ratio is 1.9
Get to work...............you speed racer. And Tweetie bagged it in the last turn !!
Old 11-19-2013, 09:36 AM
Tech Elite

Holy crap. $110 worth of parts cost $53 in shipping. You've got to be kidding me. I was better off with $25 shipping from hong kong. Is there anywhere else to get parts Im getting some left overs from amain from when vbc was with crc. As good as this car is, without a US distributor (apc seems to be in canada) its going to be a slow rollout.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Holy crap. $110 worth of parts cost $53 in shipping. You've got to be kidding me. I was better off with $25 shipping from hong kong. Is there anywhere else to get parts Im getting some left overs from amain from when vbc was with crc. As good as this car is, without a US distributor (apc seems to be in canada) its going to be a slow rollout.
Get your parts here at http://vbcracingshop.com/. Awesome service and support.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:53 AM
Tech Elite

I looked at the vbc website and it is very good but for some reason when I go to checkout via paypal, it takes me to some foriegn paypal site (some sort of asian symbols). My IP address is from the US, I dont understand why it does this
Old 11-19-2013, 10:20 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I looked at the vbc website and it is very good but for some reason when I go to checkout via paypal, it takes me to some foriegn paypal site (some sort of asian symbols). My IP address is from the US, I dont understand why it does this
Hi,

Our site is http://vbcracingshop.com

If you have visited the http://www.vbcracing.com site and attempted to check out via PayPal, you will see writing that may appear foreign to you. You will see these characters when you attempt to check out via PayPal on other Web sites as well. What you need to do is simply clear the PayPal cookie which is typically found in your browser's security settings and you will be good to go.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:23 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks!!!
Old 11-19-2013, 11:35 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by Potoczak
Get your parts here at http://vbcracingshop.com/. Awesome service and support.
+1 on this!
Old 11-19-2013, 11:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Great job VBC Racing at the TZGP. I expected great results and you guys definitely delivered!

Awesome! Glad to hear that you completed your build, now it's time to tear up the rug!

No problem R Doyel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the car on your first race day!

It appears that everybody is faster with their D06 thus far, that's so awesome!

You have been on a tear since picking up the D06! Glad to see that our base asphalt setup is working well from you and others from SoCal, NorCal Hawaii and beyond.

Our Hooked up Asphalt Wildfire D06 Setup can be found on our Setup Sheets page HERE.

Sorry we haven't been on lately, but we have been really busy making improvements to our Web site. With some back end modifications and other improvements, we have been able to decrease page loading times by 80% thus allowing our site to load faster than 92% of Web sites while also loading more data. Additionally, we have streamlined our category menus to make finding individual products faster and easier and have also enhanced our "Shop By" menu. We are also working to implement a live chat feature and are hoping to have it up and running by the end of today.

On the asphalt setup it says 1.1mm hole in shock cap and my ? Is where is this hole drilled? A pic would be great
Old 11-19-2013, 12:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigl
On the asphalt setup it says 1.1mm hole in shock cap and my ? Is where is this hole drilled? A pic would be great
Hope this helps.
Attached Thumbnails *NEW* WILDFIRE D06 Touring Car from VBC RACING-image.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.