Tech Adept

Cool. Will they be a new part numbet or just replace the originals
scytherat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 05:30 PM   #422
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edonsohc View Post
finally got me an h4e coming. where's a good place to buy spare parts? I would rather have them and not need them compared to the other way around.
http://www.tqrcracing.com/

http://www.nitrohouse.com/

If it's not in stock at one, it should be in the other.
Emaculant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:23 PM   #423
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaculant View Post
http://www.tqrcracing.com/

http://www.nitrohouse.com/

If it's not in stock at one, it should be in the other.
Thanks!
Ofna H4E, vta, usgt, & 17.5 tc
Spratt's Hobby Center, Hillsdale Michigan.
edonsohc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 06:52 AM   #424
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edonsohc View Post
Thanks!
Sounds like you're getting close. I have all the extra parts. Looking forward to seeing you and the H4. I'll be there to help if needed. Our classes for the H4 would be 17.5 sedan, VTA and USGT.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/hobbystopwest

^^^ <>< ^^^
rcwck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #425
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcwck View Post
Sounds like you're getting close. I have all the extra parts. Looking forward to seeing you and the H4. I'll be there to help if needed. Our classes for the H4 would be 17.5 sedan, VTA and USGT.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/hobbystopwest
I can't wait. car looks amazing. it should be here by next weekend. hopefully i'll have it in usgt by then. I've got a new motor that I've been sitting on for a month I'm itching to run. thanks for offering to help too. I greatly appreciate it as I'm an offroad guy. the whole onroad thing is still pretty new to me. I've been running vta for two seasons now. I'm getting better and not breaking things every week. lol.
Ofna H4E, vta, usgt, & 17.5 tc
Spratt's Hobby Center, Hillsdale Michigan.
edonsohc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:14 PM   #426
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Dasmopar

Debating driving 3:40 to get beat or stay in town and get beat?
Chicky fan club member #11
Dasmopar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:26 PM   #427
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Stay in town Alex and Addison are racing USGT tomorrow
FUTABA 2.4G FASST, Spec-R S1, Speed Passion SP-1, Sakura D3 FWD, Kyosho Evolva M3, Team Losi XX-4, Caster EX1.5R, HPI Wheelie King Crawler, Quanum Aquaholic, Joysway Wildcat
nrtv20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 08:34 PM   #428
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrtv20 View Post
Stay in town Alex and Addison are racing USGT tomorrow
Them guys should just run sedan. We don't need three different classes for sedans. You end up with three classes of 4 cars.
Old 12-23-2013, 03:18 PM   #429
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

So yesterday myself and Mario went out to URC in Northridge and went to their club race for the final race of the year and we were impressed on how the track was built and how long the straight was. The class to run id 17.5 blinky TC so gearing needed to be stretched so I took off the option belt drive and went back to stock with 96-49 gearing on a Shuur Speed. Speed was good and temps on motor topped at 135. Mario TQ'd the first round and I got it in round 2, racing down the straight was way too fun using a draft to dive into the sweeper section then back into the infield, our average laps were high 18's and low 19's but I managed to push for some 18.3 to 18.5's. We had a good race and the A-main was 10 min. and at the start it was a good battle between me and one of their locals but I got my groove, got the lead and won with Mario finishing 3rd. It was fun but the bigger moment was when I asked Marvin the Race director if we could run with the nitros, we were a little faster and wanted to last action fun. At first I boosted the 17.5 because I thought it would be a 10min run and since we knew we could make that window boosting would keep us running faster down the straight but at the last moment I heard it was a 15min race so I had to reset back to blinky and turn my SS motor down a tick on the timing.
Mario and I started last and we battled with the nitros for two laps and then we were gone pacing each other, Mario had the lead and I was looking to shake him up and overdrive a line so I could make a pass but it took a while and when I got there I was shoveled off the lineand stuck, so I scream to my fellow team-mate "YOU BETTER RUN!!!!!" So I pushed using battery to play catch-up for a while we were both on battery stretching but since I ended up high sided that plan gone, so I caught him laps later and we battled again till someone went really wide and I got the lead and from there I continued to push till I had some distance back on Mario then back to battery save mode. We both went the distance and on the last lap I went fast to see if the battery was going to dump, went 2 laps past time and continued. We know now an endurance race could be in our books.
-R2- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:40 PM   #430
Tech Fanatic

Fresh new body.
Old 12-23-2013, 05:42 PM   #431
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by -R2- View Post
So yesterday myself and Mario went out to URC in Northridge and went to their club race for the final race of the year and we were impressed on how the track was built and how long the straight was. The class to run id 17.5 blinky TC so gearing needed to be stretched so I took off the option belt drive and went back to stock with 96-49 gearing on a Shuur Speed. Speed was good and temps on motor topped at 135. Mario TQ'd the first round and I got it in round 2, racing down the straight was way too fun using a draft to dive into the sweeper section then back into the infield, our average laps were high 18's and low 19's but I managed to push for some 18.3 to 18.5's. We had a good race and the A-main was 10 min. and at the start it was a good battle between me and one of their locals but I got my groove, got the lead and won with Mario finishing 3rd. It was fun but the bigger moment was when I asked Marvin the Race director if we could run with the nitros, we were a little faster and wanted to last action fun. At first I boosted the 17.5 because I thought it would be a 10min run and since we knew we could make that window boosting would keep us running faster down the straight but at the last moment I heard it was a 15min race so I had to reset back to blinky and turn my SS motor down a tick on the timing.
Mario and I started last and we battled with the nitros for two laps and then we were gone pacing each other, Mario had the lead and I was looking to shake him up and overdrive a line so I could make a pass but it took a while and when I got there I was shoveled off the lineand stuck, so I scream to my fellow team-mate "YOU BETTER RUN!!!!!" So I pushed using battery to play catch-up for a while we were both on battery stretching but since I ended up high sided that plan gone, so I caught him laps later and we battled again till someone went really wide and I got the lead and from there I continued to push till I had some distance back on Mario then back to battery save mode. We both went the distance and on the last lap I went fast to see if the battery was going to dump, went 2 laps past time and continued. We know now an endurance race could be in our books.
What size battery are you guys using?
Old 12-23-2013, 06:27 PM   #432
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -R2- View Post
You guys must not use boards on your track. The guy running this car locally can't keep the car from breaking every run.
Old 12-23-2013, 07:05 PM   #433
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by haywood View Post
You guys must not use boards on your track. The guy running this car locally can't keep the car from breaking every run.
Your not supposed to hit the boards!
Old 12-23-2013, 07:45 PM   #434
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by haywood View Post
I've broke mine twice in about two hours of run time on board tracks. Once was a cv shaft and the other time was a left lower arm. Both were admittedly deserved and probably would have broke any car.
Old 12-23-2013, 08:14 PM   #435
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Jaz406

What size shocks and springs does this car have. Looks low profile.
Jaz406 is offline   Reply With Quote