Wiki Posts
Search

Much More Racing Products

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 11:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Veteq
I used 3300's but I believe 3700's would fit aswell. The 3700's should be only longer so it would work. I have tried it with the IB 3600's aswell and it worked too.
The GP3700s are slightly fatter and they can't fit as nicely in my ride like the GP3300s do. Just wondering... Thanks.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:16 PM
Tech Adept

Default GP 3700

Well I do add another layer of shrink wrap on my cells so they should fit "regular" gp 3700's
Old 06-14-2005, 11:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

the 3300 is bigger then 3000 right?

becauuse i heard that the 414 cant fit cells higher then 3000
Old 06-15-2005, 02:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie
What does eveyone think about the MM Battery heat sinks?http://nexusracing.net/product_info....9f04f9f72bdd5d

Just wondered eveyones thoughts...
-Stephen <><
I really love mine. The cool thing about the heat sink is that it still allows the batts to reach a normal temperature during charge, which gives them more punch and gives you the option of running a higher delta peak setting (as opposed to a fan, which can over-cool the batts and cause them to run more on the flat side). The battery heatsink will absorb some of the extra heat generated by a higher delta peak setting, and the battery will still feel very much "alive" on the track .
Old 06-15-2005, 07:55 PM
Tech Adept

....WHAT,SPEAK INGLISH..NOT INDIAN...
Old 06-16-2005, 07:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Arun
I really love mine. The cool thing about the heat sink is that it still allows the batts to reach a normal temperature during charge, which gives them more punch and gives you the option of running a higher delta peak setting (as opposed to a fan, which can over-cool the batts and cause them to run more on the flat side). The battery heatsink will absorb some of the extra heat generated by a higher delta peak setting, and the battery will still feel very much "alive" on the track .
Did my own testing yesterday on four packs....Here is what I found....
I can charge at 7 and 8 AMPs without my cells getting overly hot...around 40*C so I think that instead of increasing delta I will charge at highrates...Only race 19T and Stock so Out punch the compitition...I love that with an 8amp charge and 94* ambient tempature that the cells only got to 40*C...Gotta love it...Glad I bought two of those....
-Stephen <><