Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
2013 Georgia On Road Racing Championships November 23rd @ HotshotRC in Marietta, Ga >

2013 Georgia On Road Racing Championships November 23rd @ HotshotRC in Marietta, Ga

2013 Georgia On Road Racing Championships November 23rd @ HotshotRC in Marietta, Ga

Old 10-06-2013, 09:12 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default 2013 Georgia On Road Racing Championships November 23rd @ HotshotRC in Marietta, Ga

November 23 marks the second year of the GEORGIA ON ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS. This event was great last year and will be bigger and better this year. This will be a fast paced 1 day event. We will have a new layout for this event.

For those that missed last years GORC, you do not want to miss this one. Here are a few pictures from the event. Hope to see you there!

***2012 Georgia On Road Championship Pics*** click here

Edit: Roar VTA Rules not USVTA like on the flyer below
Old 10-06-2013, 11:15 AM
Tech Master

On Road racing is making a strong come back in the state of Georgia. VTA racing being the shot in the arm we needed. It will be Roar VTA for the obvious choices in this event (WE WANT MORE NEW RACERS TO ATTEND)
We hope to top last year's attendance and even more fun than we did last year (IT WAS A BLAST!!!)

Myron Kinnard aka BATMAN, is the defending champion in VTA, USGT, AND 17.5 TC and he will be in Attendance to defend those titles.
Old 10-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sounds like a good fight. I mean er um a good battle for position. That's what I meant. Aw what the heck to me it might be little cars out there on the carpet, but when they start rubbin and racin and smearing partially dissolved tire rubber down the sides; It's a fight.