A little over a month away until the first tone of the the 2014 ISTC IFMAR Worlds in Largo and Kissimmee, Florida. A few weeks ago an email was sent out to ALL of the drivers requesting "headshots" from anyone attending the 1/12th or 1/10th portion of the race. This email also contained information regarding hotel and airport codes. If you did NOT recieve this email then more than likely the email address you signed up with was not entered correctly into the entry database. (I copied and pasted them directly). Simply email me at email@example.com
and I will get the info right out to you.
Also we have created a application for the worlds that will be updated up to and during the Worlds with alot of great info! Weather, Photos, Videos, Rules, A Messenger App built in, Directions, Direct Links to the LiveRC Stream, Etc. If you are on Iphone you simply go to this website
and click on the HTML5 link. Save the link to your main screen and your set. On Android go to the above address and select the "Native Android APP" and it will download the app straight to your Phone!
On to some of the questions that have been posted....(I have some answers but not all!!! Don't shoot the messenger! Just trying to help!!)
1. LGC is the official traction compound of 1/12.
2. SXT is the official compound of 1/10.
3. Trinity / Epic is the Title Sponsor of the Event. We would like to thank Ernie Provetti for his continued support.
4. Primary Sponsors of the event are Team CRC, LRP, Hobbywing, Hot Race Tyres.
5. Associate Sponsors of the event are Pro Spec, Speed Energy, RC Scoring Pro, Waigo Hobby, SXT, LiveTime, LiveRC, Gravity R/C, Superior Hobbies, KO Propo.
6. There are many other hotels in the immediate area of both tracks.
Here is a link for Hotels near the track in Kissimmee (Over 200 Come UP!!!)
Here is a link for the 1/12th scale portion in Largo (Over 150!)
7. I have attached the most recent IFMAR Rules for your browsing pleasure!
8. I will find out from the POWERS THAT BE ABOVE ME if I can release the entry list.
I Look Forward to Seeing Everyone and Hope Everyone Has Safe Travels,