R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2013, 06:13 PM   #151
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Infos View Post
Same way than TM products. So try to contact the company linked on post #140
Looks awesome, finally TM has distributor in US to provide service out there
__________________
Tim M3
ferrarim5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:30 PM   #152
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monthey - Switzerland
Posts: 178
Default

Hello,

I talked yesterday with TM Ta´wan about US market.

They are still searching for a main distributor, but have good contacts with some dealers (RC World Depot by example).

I can only encourage any dealer try the EVO, the car is simply awesome.

Next news would be also be very interesting
__________________
www.teammagicrc.net / www.hrcdistribution.com
RC Infos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:26 AM   #153
Tech Regular
 
rc world depot's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrarim5 View Post
Looks awesome, finally TM has distributor in US to provide service out there
RC World depot is the new US team magic distributor we are fully stocked and ready to take orders rcworlddepot.com 570 982 4399 we are in New York and plan on hitting all the shops nation wide who wish to carry Team Magic H.A.R.D and K factory products
rc world depot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 02:05 PM   #154
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 15
Default

I think this is great news for the U.S.!)
Viktor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 06:09 PM   #155
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 49
Default

http://www.teammagic.com.tw/wb_main....id=71&pageno=1

Hey guys, there is a news for EVO taking second place of contest...
__________________
Tim M3

Last edited by ferrarim5; 08-12-2013 at 07:09 PM.
ferrarim5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 08:58 PM   #156
Tech Elite
 
IIGQ4U's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: La Jolla, CA SoCal
Posts: 2,489
Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrarim5 View Post
http://www.teammagic.com.tw/wb_main....id=71&pageno=1

Hey guys, there is a news for EVO winning again...
If winning means second place, they did an excellent job.
IIGQ4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:46 PM   #157
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 852
Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc world depot View Post
RC World depot is the new US team magic distributor we are fully stocked and ready to take orders rcworlddepot.com 570 982 4399 we are in New York and plan on hitting all the shops nation wide who wish to carry Team Magic H.A.R.D and K factory products

Just received my items for rc world depot today. Great company and fast shipping.
rodneybarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:12 PM   #158
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIGQ4U View Post
If winning means second place, they did an excellent job.
thanks for correction. I had changed to "second place"
__________________
Tim M3
ferrarim5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 08:19 PM   #159
Tech Regular
 
Dreamcatcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: N.Y.
Posts: 409
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneybarrett View Post
Just received my items for rc world depot today. Great company and fast shipping.
Hello Everyone,
Just to let you guys know, Tom Yuppa From N.J. just won the N.Y. STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS in the electric class This past weekend, which was hosted by R/C WORLD DEPOT, with the new Evo. The car is AWESOME!!!
__________________
R/C World hobbies, Team Magic, Lombardo motor sports,
Dreamcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 08:39 PM   #160
Tech Master
 
patorz31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Edmonton Ab
Posts: 1,292
Default

If in a pinch will any other brand parts fit, for c-hubs, a-arms or blades. No one up here carries it and in a pinch i was wondering if someone like xrays will fit?
patorz31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 09:28 PM   #161
Tech Initiate
 
perdoden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bali Bali Bali
Posts: 32
Default

E4RS2 is 80% compatible with Xray T3 parts and I think the E4RS2 Evo also sharing the same parts with Xray
perdoden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:05 PM   #162
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 551
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

I like these, wish I had the 350-400 to drop on one...
Arsenal2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:27 PM   #163
Tech Master
 
patorz31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Edmonton Ab
Posts: 1,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by perdoden View Post
E4RS2 is 80% compatible with Xray T3 parts and I think the E4RS2 Evo also sharing the same parts with Xray
Thanks
patorz31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:22 PM   #164
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monthey - Switzerland
Posts: 178
Default

Hello

Even if some parts (for sure only a few, not 80% !) are compatible between Xray and E4RS II, please keep in mind they aren't the same.

Design, rigidity/flex and material are different !

If you replace TM parts by Xray ones, you will for sure change the car handling, especially with the suspension components !

Personally, I can't recommend this kind of substitution.
__________________
www.teammagicrc.net / www.hrcdistribution.com
RC Infos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:04 AM   #165
Tech Master
 
patorz31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Edmonton Ab
Posts: 1,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Infos View Post
Hello

Even if some parts (for sure only a few, not 80% !) are compatible between Xray and E4RS II, please keep in mind they aren't the same.

Design, rigidity/flex and material are different !

If you replace TM parts by Xray ones, you will for sure change the car handling, especially with the suspension components !

Personally, I can't recommend this kind of substitution.
All I care about is that if i break a part i can throw on an xray part and keep racing till my new TM parts are in. If it changes the handling you adjust the car. The main point is i get to keep racing a car not supported in my country.
patorz31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:34 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net