06-10-2014, 11:16 AM
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Netherlands, Sweet Lake City
On the Schumi site there are some good new "hop-ups" for the Evo.
- A Blinky motormount with different hole mountings, and a little more backwards.
- Both 2.5mm and 3.0mm topdecks (kit one is 2.0)
- Again a mid motor conversion kit.
- Susp. Arm "connectors" which we saw deliverd with the 2.5 option plate or from Wildthing
- A "Pro" servo mount. Closed again, like the Mi5. but with just 2 holes and not 6 or 8.
- Alloy chassis.
Mine is orderd! Can't wait.
Sponsored by: Schumacher Racing and Dualsky
Supported by: Shepherd Benelux and Thunder Tiger.