R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 12-18-2013, 02:36 PM   #256
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertrandsv87 View Post
Lots of illegals in the US for sure....lol...

Why haven't you been banned yet, you talk such utter crap its unreal and its actually starting to get on my nerves now, I can see why everyone else just blows you off.

Illegals? seriously? ..complete moron, go back to school.

you are starting to really annoy me now.
PurcyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:40 PM   #257
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurcyP View Post
Why haven't you been banned yet, you talk such utter crap its unreal and its actually starting to get on my nerves now, I can see why everyone else just blows you off.

That's what the ignore list is for.

-Mike
grippgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:46 PM   #258
Tech Regular

Valid point

on it he goes.

Ta

Anyway carry on ladies, any sneaky pics of the durango would interest me, if anything ill dribble over the gold anodizing lol
PurcyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:47 PM   #259
Tech Regular

Quote:

I suspect you just posted exactly what he wanted you to postů

Regards a spy shot of the car, I've had plenty opportunities to do that. It just seems like bad form tbh.
cyclonetog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:58 PM   #260
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Wow.... No sense of humour at all in the UK for sure....lol... No way I am ever getting their Durango ghost Car now... I'll stick with AE and Awesomatix... See ya....
bertrandsv87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:05 PM   #261
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kevin K Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin K

Ohh I have a video....its more like a lochness monster video for you UK guys or Bigfoot type video for us US guys....

Enjoy!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...15219249358454
Im only responsible for what I say NOT what you understand.
Kevin K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:32 PM   #262
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Quote:

Don't let him get to you... 90% of the forum has him on their IgnoreList.
JamesL_71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:36 PM   #263
Tech Lord

The US market could use another standard touring car with good distribution and parts availability. It's really XRay, AE and then a bunch of smaller companies that are usually harder to get parts for and don't have much if any team presence at big races. I'm not sure innovation is what we need so much as just another really solid choice.

That said, the US is the land of stock racing, and Awesomatix has that class on lockdown. I'd love to see Mr. Harper show up to some of the big races with a deep stock field and show us what the new car can do.
syndr0me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:55 PM   #264
Tech Champion

Send a message via AIM to Kevin K Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin K

Quote:
Originally Posted by syndr0me View Post
The US market could use another standard touring car with good distribution and parts availability. It's really XRay, AE and then a bunch of smaller companies that are usually harder to get parts for and don't have much if any team presence at big races. I'm not sure innovation is what we need so much as just another really solid choice.

That said, the US is the land of stock racing, and Awesomatix has that class on lockdown. I'd love to see Mr. Harper show up to some of the big races with a deep stock field and show us what the new car can do.
Good distribution is key maybe Hobbico can supply that. There are some nice features on this car but the best part is the price point....maybe that will bring more new people into TC classes.

Awesomeatix has it on lock down....just asking what big stock races has it won in the US? There is no doubt the car is good yet why does Xray still win the stock races that mean anything in the US?
Im only responsible for what I say NOT what you understand.
Kevin K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 04:43 PM   #265
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theclutch View Post
Just wanted to add... Elliot was in the US driving the new car and you couldn't sneak a photo with your iPhone/Android/WindowsPhone to post and share to the forum?... tsk tsk tsk...
I saw it today and all I can say is WOW! ▄ber excited. I'll get to drool more tomorrow while dabbling with my 1/12. I'll get some video tomorrow as well.
DNX408V2-NovaP5, DETC410-Reventon 1.1ex-5.5t MMM
RC10 , RC10GT2- CV-R- SAVOX,
TAMAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 05:03 PM   #266
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin K View Post
Awesomeatix has it on lock down....just asking what big stock races has it won in the US? There is no doubt the car is good yet why does Xray still win the stock races that mean anything in the US?
I was gonna say, EA took 17.5 in Vegas with the T4'14. I think Craig Xavier was driving a T4 of some sort, too. Not sure about Michael Herald Jr. Superstock was AE>Awesomatix>Yokomo>Xray.

Awesomatix I think has had a few wins at some regional races this year. But that may just be because all the fast drivers in those regions are running Awesomatix now. Is it cause or correlation?

Snowbirds will be interesting.

-Mike
Old 12-18-2013, 05:30 PM   #267
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by syndr0me View Post

Interesting about the manufacturers.
In the Uk the biggest are easily Xray and Schumacher, though ARC and Awesomatix are getting bigger day by day as well.
Hot Bodies are slowly dying the death and Serpent seem to have faded as well.
AE was headed up by Olly Jeffries with another 10 (roughly) drivers at nationals of all abilities making up the team. With Olly Jeffries soon to join another well known team, and most of their other drivers already having left for pastures new (mainly Schumacher it would seem) I think that will be the death of AE in TC's in the UK, as apart from the AE team members represented at the nationals I don't know anyone who ran one (still pretty big in 1/12 though)

Skiddins
wlrc.co.uk (West London Racing Centre)
RD Disco
Skiddins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 06:36 PM   #268
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddins View Post
Interesting about the manufacturers.
In the Uk the biggest are easily Xray and Schumacher, though ARC and Awesomatix are getting bigger day by day as well.
Hot Bodies are slowly dying the death and Serpent seem to have faded as well.
AE was headed up by Olly Jeffries with another 10 (roughly) drivers at nationals of all abilities making up the team. With Olly Jeffries soon to join another well known team, and most of their other drivers already having left for pastures new (mainly Schumacher it would seem) I think that will be the death of AE in TC's in the UK, as apart from the AE team members represented at the nationals I don't know anyone who ran one (still pretty big in 1/12 though)

Skiddins
I wonder if the TC6.2 will revive interest in Associated. It will have to be a step up in quality compared to the 6.1 to compete with the other cars on the market like VBC and ARC, but the performance and feature parity seem to be there.

-Mike
Old 12-18-2013, 06:48 PM   #269
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Just to second Skiddins..We have both faced Mr Harper at club A finals and well..the comment about the sticks was funny, I think he made Worlds A final at 16 years old..simply one of the biggest talents in the world. The car looked great all year here until the diff failed twice at WLRC and basically cost him the title. I've no doubt the release version will be on the money.

The Xray is the one to beat this year. I had the pleasure of trying one a few weeks back and frankly the car is amazing. They have been doing a very good job in recent years development. Hats off to them.
hana166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 06:53 PM   #270
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

On another note it would be really cool if it were possible to have the option of making posts from people on our ignore list completely invisible
hana166 is offline   Reply With Quote