- Looks like the shaft could be an aftermarket upgrade to the F201 drive shaft.
- The carbon fibre piece might be an aftermarket piece for an upper chassis brace
- There looks to be the stock F201 motor mount.
- The nose cose looks to be from a high nose body (for the F201's). Each body came with 2 nose cones, so that part probably has very little value
- The red springs are probably Team Associated side shock springs for pan cars.
- The 1 spur gear is probably a F201 gear. Those can be modified and used on a TT-01
- The other spur gears are probably 48 pitch and designed for use with diff balls (direct drive axles).
I see a few other parts that belong to a F201 as well.
Look for the F201 manual here on Tamiya's website (http://www.tamiya.com/english/rc/manuals.htm