R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 05-02-2005, 11:11 AM   #46
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Mark you'll see one at the next state race in both my 1/12th car and TC..............May 21st-22nd...............
Team Epic/Trinity -Michael Bruce Hobbies-Team CRC ,Kimbrough Products GForce and RJSpeed.
WGT-R, GT Racing USA (17.5 foam),RJSpeed- Legends &Spec Mod, MudBoss and 386 RaceWay.
BullFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 11:15 AM   #47
Tech Adept

Mark, I can understand your frustration to hear about the good stuff and not have it, wasn't it the same for Spektrum, hyped up for months before it shipped?
We will have product available for sale and being demonstrated at RCX on May 21, that is lightspeed in comparison, look at Nomadio, over a year of hype? But to response directly, I've mostly been answering questions asked here.
This particular thread the subject is essentially, "I'm gonna buy Spektrum, speak now or forever hold your peace" so I spoke.
nimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 12:23 PM   #48
Regional Moderator
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Thanks

Thanks for the civil reply. pont taken. If it's half as good as the spektrum, it'll be worth the money, if it's everything promised, maybe I've made a mistake. Only time wil tell, but what;s a few more $ in my garage? Good luck, and thanks for the tech advances, we all needed it!
"They may be toy cars, but I spend REAL money to race them!"- Racer X
"It's only a big deal if you make it one."
Mark Mixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 12:59 PM   #49
Tech Regular
Default spektrum

Ive had spektrum in my nitro on road car for three weeks without a hick up until yesterday. i lost signal and the failsafe kicked in but there is a slight delay between signal loss and failsafe start(i do use a return spring on my carb but it did not help). i was going about 45-50 when i lost control and the car veered left hitting a side board hard before the failsafe came on. the damage to the car is fixable but it is hard to go down the back straight at full tilt with confidence after that kind of thing happens. the only thing i did different yesterday than the last three weeks of practice is i installed a new personal transponder. i did not think i would have the same kind of problems the 1/12 scale guys were having because i use a 6 volt reciever pack and i did not think the draw would cause this problem. has anybody heard of a p.t. causing this to happen with a spektrum?
mike l.
sedanaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 03:21 PM   #50
Tech Champion
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default Compatibility??

Probably its been posted somewhere, but can the SS, Dart and Nomadio work all at the same time, meaning 79 x SS , 200 x Dart and ??? x Nomadio radios turn on at the same time.
Top Racing Photon EX / Mugen MTX-5 / Tamiya M05 / 3 Racing FGX & F113 / Kyosho RB5

Western Zydney Racers (Mini-Z Racing in the west)
danjoy25 is offline   Reply With Quote