Last time I checked in HK (about 4 months ago) there were units at hobbymania.
I bought one in hk too. I like the charger very much but it is still buggy, and its temp/peak detection is still not very accurate (but that's just my opinion). On this thread there is also mention of 4 cell charging problems.
Once they fix those problems this will be a very good charger. I am waiting for things like charge and discharge curves, Li-Po charging abilities, etc. that was promised by this unit. Hopefully in the next year, there will be a good number of updates that will allow this charger to become the next "gfx" of independent cell charging...
Otherwise, I have a $500 USD paper weight. (That's right, i bought the first batch avaliable in HK basically, so expensive!)
Spintec's website says:
v1.06 - 22/09/2006
- new menu screen during charging, avarage data
- automatic repeak function improved
- min temp setting in fahrenheit increased
- external charge limit increased to 6000 mAh
- start problems with low-voltage packs solved
- improved motor check startup
- charge delayed start timer bug fixed
(Is there a newer version out? cause I cannot see it on their website!)