Community
Wiki Posts
Search

spintec I.C.C charger

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 11:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I guess I have to dissagree... after using the BattMan for a month I noticed no improvements when I cycled my packs on my GFX... nor on the track, so I sold mine also. Your results my differ but this is what I found.
I now rotate in new packs more often and use the money I saved by not buying the latest battery discharger... condidtioner... charger... or whatever

Last edited by ottoman; 01-26-2006 at 11:30 AM.
Old 01-25-2006, 11:34 PM
Tech Regular

read thru the thread its always the same handfull of people giving biased reviews and "expert" testimonial on the product, makes it look like a better product than it actually is.... prob just to suck up to the manufacturer.

when i say it does nothing in terms of run time (actually decresing runtime) and IR and track performance, i get slammed. its just my unbiased findings.
Old 01-26-2006, 12:59 AM
Tech Initiate

hmmm, XingXing do you realize that the result you are getting is actually good? if you don't understand, then forget about it...

Originally Posted by XingXing
thats what they want you to beleive and then people are easily led.

take for example the battery manager, they said it revives old practice packs blah blah blah...

i had some gp3300's, that charged only to 3000mah, so these would of been perfect to test out. well after using the batt manager it didnt do anything in terms of run time. it does however do a deep discharge to below 0.9v/cell (tested it was around 0.3v/cell) so obviosly when it takes more out you can put more energy back in, but it does NOT give back lost run time from a older pack, only gives the impression it gives more run time.

if i charge straight after using the battery manager it does give a few 100mah more. but if you disharge on a regular dishcarger and tray it, then charge it again it would only go back to the original 3000.

actually i had a few packs of near new stickpack gp3300's that were cahrging to 3600 before i used spintec and after using spintec it now only charged to 3000!!! i sold it soon afterwards
Old 01-26-2006, 04:17 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs down

yeah losing 600mah run time after using spintec, thats great
Old 01-26-2006, 06:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by XingXing
yeah losing 600mah run time after using spintec, thats great
Biased NO...Sponcered NO...

And from the posts you wrote yourself you explained you tried it on older packs.
Now here is where two things may have accured. One you aren't keeping to a strict procedure.
Like fifteen of the so called biased opinions have mentioned.
Or the old pack you were charging was already so deteariated that it wasn't going to come up anyhow...
Perhaps you would like to sell me yours...
PM me I could always use another one....
But I am only giving my unbiased opinion and anyone who knows me I try all the new stuff out and if it isn't worth it's salt than I state so. So no suck up nor Biased.
I hope that you either sell yours to someone who might actually use it, or start using it like the other people here have suggested.
Now let us return to the antisipated arrival of the ICC.
Thank You,
-Shookie <><
Old 01-26-2006, 09:42 AM
Tech Master

I race quite a bit. Came up with my own discharging method. I now have a hard time buying new batteries, because my batteries haven't fades after four months. First I use my Integy 20 amp discharge next for 20 minutes I put the pack on the spintech then put the pack on my novak smart tray to point 1 and after it reaches point 1, I put the smart tray to Dead Short. When my packs were new, they charged to 4100. And now they charge between 4000mah to 4100mah. I don't know if this is smart, but it works for me.
Old 01-26-2006, 01:48 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie
Biased NO...Sponcered NO... Sucking Up (wants sponsership but he is not a good enough driver to get sponsered even with the amount of garble he writes about a product) YES
-Shookie <><

oh yeah and not to mention the spintec never had any reliable numbers... i charge a Ib3600, it takes about 4000mah, and i use spintec and it says discharge capacity is 5500mah the laws of pyhsics say that you cant take out more energy than you put in... but this device should win the nobel price for defying science

Last edited by XingXing; 01-26-2006 at 02:09 PM.
Old 01-26-2006, 02:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Went to the hobbyshop today and had the first meeting with the icc.

Didn't buy it though, will wait for results of reviews...

i'll tell you, it's BIG. on the pic you see the batt manager in front lying before the charger.

(p.s. bougt the battery manager )
Attached Thumbnails spintec I.C.C charger-icc.jpg  
Old 01-26-2006, 03:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

How much was it?
Old 01-26-2006, 03:23 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

SHOOKIE
Q) is xing xing annoying you ?????????????
Old 01-26-2006, 05:16 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie
Biased NO...Sponcered NO...

And from the posts you wrote yourself you explained you tried it on older packs.
Now here is where two things may have accured. One you aren't keeping to a strict procedure.
Like fifteen of the so called biased opinions have mentioned.
Or the old pack you were charging was already so deteariated that it wasn't going to come up anyhow...

-Shookie <><
They come, ......and they go !

.....remember the guy who was complaining about the numbers and went into some debate on why the BM is wrong ? ....or the guy who kick up a ruckas cause he brought a faulty unit and refuse to give Eric a chance to replace it ?
Where are they now ?

......They come, ......and they go !

Only those who have seen the light remains faithful !
Old 01-26-2006, 05:41 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Erikderaaf
Went to the hobbyshop today and had the first meeting with the icc.

Didn't buy it though, will wait for results of reviews...

i'll tell you, it's BIG. on the pic you see the batt manager in front lying before the charger.

(p.s. bougt the battery manager )

fark thats big man, i'll need a trailer to haul that thing around
Old 01-26-2006, 06:02 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Ghostfit

.....remember the guy who was complaining about the numbers and went into some debate on why the BM is wrong ? ....or the guy who kick up a ruckas cause he brought a faulty unit and refuse to give Eric a chance to replace it ?
Where are they now ?

Well said Bro....
Old 01-26-2006, 06:04 PM
Tech Regular

Compare to CE turbo 35, the ICC is quite small.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:07 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ghostfit

Where are they now ?

ghostfit..... how many cycles? i got one with 195..and the other has 105. i didnt race for 3 months. so im behind on the race!

ive always said.. praise in public.. criticize in private.

and didnt someone say... copying is the best form of flattery?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.