my uber stealthy samurai ninja just got back from Kyosho. here's what he reported.
- the belt car is getting tested for Worlds, although the release date has not been set yet.
- this is the SECOND Kyosho touring car. they will be releasing a shaft driven ca also.
- shaft and belt car will have the same suspension
- shaft car will also be called TF-5.
- shaft car will arrive before the belt car.
- belt car is really targeted for asphalt racing not foam/carpet racing. thus Kyosho is aiming for the IFMAR Worlds this year which is rubber/asphalt.