Kyosho Touring Car

Old 09-16-2011, 09:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

Cool Thanks guys!
Old 09-18-2011, 10:53 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DR STATIC
Can any one give me information on this???
That is an old "Super Alta" chassis. It is 1/12 scale and uses Kyosho 1/12 wheels with a hex pattern on the back like those used on their other 1/12 at the time like the Plazma and Fantom series.

I believe there was also a Korean knock off some years later I have seen around on the Internet but I don't recall who that maker was. Just look around on Ebay and there usually are a few other "Super Altas" available for sale that you may pick up for parts.

Pics found through Google:

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_m...6859&sid=24199

Old 12-08-2011, 10:37 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87
I think you will have retrofit them in your car ! You need to measure your kyosho axles and total Cvd length, and get an lcd, ecs, or dcj drive that's close in measurements and make them fit ! Make sure you record what works !
I just got into the touring scene about a month ago and have been racing the TF-5s. I was wondering if anyone found something to fit that helps with the chatter, will universals help at all?

Also I realize this is a 200mm car, someone told me you could use the extra suspension holders to make it 190mm setup...

But if not, if I bought the tf-5 chassis, would I beable to fit all the tf-5s parts on it to make it 190mm?