Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho Touring Car

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 05:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by centax error!
To those that have seen the New Kyosho TC, is it something similar to this layout?
All that is the same is the batteries are still saddle pack but other then that all different.
Old 12-04-2005, 06:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brian Anthony
All that is the same is the batteries are still saddle pack but other then that all different.
That's not true.....it's still a belt drive....so it has that in common as well
Old 12-04-2005, 06:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

It all depends on what your definition of "different" is.....
Old 12-04-2005, 09:37 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by PaintingRoly
TRF415boy

My $.02 is that Josh's (final) car will be Kyoshos flag ship tourer, but I wouldn't be surprised if they built 2 with different drivetrains.

Roly
There is a shaft drive car called the TF-05, but it will be Japan market only.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gearhead3
There is a shaft drive car called the TF-05, but it will be Japan market only.
Well, that sucks. So, I'll have to order overseas and THEN take japanese lessions to read the manual.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:53 AM
Tech Master

Don't worry Their is a belt drive car in the works as you can see And you never know, may be Kyosho might change their mind, on the shaft drive car.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:02 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by PaintingRoly
Tim this one's from a bit closer

415boy- Great anything to get you quiet

Roly

Roly ,
Tim probably took that pic , as he was shooting pics for Nash . MMMMMMMMM chocolate brown plastic , the car is sweet !
Old 12-05-2005, 06:10 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RCsilly
Roly ,
Tim probably took that pic , as he was shooting pics for Nash . MMMMMMMMM chocolate brown plastic , the car is sweet !
Nope, that one wasn't me. I snapped a few, but none of the car without the shell and none through the window close up.

I was told no, and i'm a good boy.... Sometimes....

TS
Old 12-05-2005, 07:18 AM
Tech Regular

OPPS , my bad ............... wrong again , as usual .
Old 01-03-2006, 03:56 PM
Tech Regular

any new info on this car? really don't want to buy the new t2 if kyosho is going to put one out soon
Old 01-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCsilly
OPPS , my bad ............... wrong again , as usual .
Old 01-03-2006, 09:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bosfan
any new info on this car? really don't want to buy the new t2 if kyosho is going to put one out soon
Go ahead and get the T2 cause by the time this Kyosho car is ready the T3, the 416 msx evo II, Kokomo MR4 TC BD SP2 RRR+, and yes even Associated TC5 will all be out
Old 01-03-2006, 10:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

well let's see from the ill fated 3 belt gear diff RRRE Josh ran at Snowbirds to the TF-5 that Paul ran at the Roar nats. and then the car that josh ran at the reedy race to the kx-1 shaft car that both of them ran at the halloween race. the car that josh had for the indoor champs had the new chassis cut on monday before the champs. I'll just say it a variation of the reedy car with saddle packs and belts. I'll see if he runs it this weekend at the novak race. maybe he'll let me take pictures of it this time. I'll see if I can find the distance picture I got of the bottom of the car it's a bit fuzzy. I have pictures of the first 3 on www.rc50.com and yes Tim did take someof the pictures from the indoor champs thanks Tim!!
Old 01-03-2006, 10:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nashrcracer
well let's see from the ill fated 3 belt gear diff RRRE Josh ran at Snowbirds to the TF-5 that Paul ran at the Roar nats. and then the car that josh ran at the reedy race to the kx-1 shaft car that both of them ran at the halloween race. the car that josh had for the indoor champs had the new chassis cut on monday before the champs. I'll just say it a variation of the reedy car with saddle packs and belts. I'll see if he runs it this weekend at the novak race. maybe he'll let me take pictures of it this time. I'll see if I can find the distance picture I got of the bottom of the car it's a bit fuzzy. I have pictures of the first 3 on www.rc50.com and yes Tim did take someof the pictures from the indoor champs thanks Tim!!
Josh is not going to be at the Novak race.

Nash please get your facts right. The car from the Snowbirds last year was not an ill fated attempt. Josh said the whole time it was a design exercise to see how the gas car would work on carpet. He said you can do anything to the gas cars and they are durable and always fast so he wanted to see what it would do on super high bite carpet. Something you can only test on at big races or at races with tons of entries.
Old 01-04-2006, 06:48 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

I'm sure when the final version is done the car will be very nice and perform up the competition. He is only one guy now working on the car so it will take some time and testing. If he rushes and brings out something not up to par guys will complain and if he takes his time and brings out something really nice guys will bitch that it took too long. Tough spot to be in thats for sure.

I'm interested to see what pans out in the future and what the cars final design will look like.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.