Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho Touring Car

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 06:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRF415boy
This is the car that Shinnozuke Adachi has used at the JRMCA. It's getting close to production specs so i've heard.
No white ball-cups? Thats not like Adachi at all!
Old 12-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Tech Master

don't ya just love the arguing back and forth about a car that isn't even in production yet? Everyone has there own "from what I've heard" story its crazy. BUT i also have one...
From what I've heard.... Kyosho is building 2 sedans, One shaft design by the japan engineers, and the belt design by Cyrul. Josh ran the shaft car to give input while the japan racers had his car, slowly they are helping each others design to create the two cars, Shaft for japan, belt for US. The shaft design if for the Japanese market because its believed by kyosho to be more efficient so its more suited to 8 minute racing. or this is so i've heard
Old 12-01-2005, 07:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

TRF415boy

Also the pictures I saw of Josh's car at the US paved nats was a TF-5, not the belt car he used at the Reedy Race. Shame the link where it was is down.
well if you would have looked 1 page back you would have found the pic of Josh's car at the paved Nats.

and it's obvious they have more than a single car in the works, otherwise Adachi would have used Josh's prototype don't you think
Josh's new prototype wasn't ready till one week before Cleveland a month after the Japan Nats. And the thing about 2 cars???? HMMMMM isn't that what I said.

Dude I was never arguing with you but you're trying to be a smart a$$ know it all and guys who've spoken with Josh Cyrul (who Kyosho hired to design the new car)are telling you what the deal is. Yes Adachi's car is a converted off-road car maybe that should be a hint (quick fix to make a shorter chassis and shorter A-Arms for a race). If Adaci would have one or been impressive with the car then maybe I could see Kyosho going that way.

My $.02 is that Josh's (final) car will be Kyoshos flag ship tourer, but I wouldn't be surprised if they built 2 with different drivetrains.

Roly
Old 12-01-2005, 07:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Josh's car at Cleveland was dialed! If it wasn't for all of his bad luck he would have gave Paul and all the Xray guys a run for their money. I can't wait until I get mine!!!
Old 12-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RobS
I can't wait until I get mine!!!
Rob, your gonna be too dam fast with that car!!! Slow it down so us other guys can catch up..
Old 12-01-2005, 08:19 PM
Tech Adept

Easy Dan....We don't need anything else going to his head???lol
Old 12-01-2005, 08:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Old 12-02-2005, 02:34 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by PaintingRoly
TRF415boy

well if you would have looked 1 page back you would have found the pic of Josh's car at the paved Nats.

Josh's new prototype wasn't ready till one week before Cleveland a month after the Japan Nats. And the thing about 2 cars???? HMMMMM isn't that what I said.

Dude I was never arguing with you but you're trying to be a smart a$$ know it all and guys who've spoken with Josh Cyrul (who Kyosho hired to design the new car)are telling you what the deal is. Yes Adachi's car is a converted off-road car maybe that should be a hint (quick fix to make a shorter chassis and shorter A-Arms for a race). If Adaci would have one or been impressive with the car then maybe I could see Kyosho going that way.

My $.02 is that Josh's (final) car will be Kyoshos flag ship tourer, but I wouldn't be surprised if they built 2 with different drivetrains.

Roly
I think you are trying to be a smart a$$ too, no need to flame me, just because you spoke to Josh don't mean he's told you it all (and i doubt he has) and I'm not pretending to either. So why don't you shut up until more reliable information and pictures are available and i'll do the same.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

can i plz see a pic of the real car and also a link would be good aswell

thanx alex
Old 12-02-2005, 04:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

There are no photos of the new belt car. People wanted to take some, but Josh said nope, not yet. Maybe I should have taken the bribe. Hmmmmmm.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:32 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by mcsquish
There are no photos of the new belt car. People wanted to take some, but Josh said nope, not yet. Maybe I should have taken the bribe. Hmmmmmm.

I was bribed to take a picture of the car, and I took one. From 100 feet away with the body on. Not zoomed in.

TS
Old 12-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Tim this one's from a bit closer

415boy- Great anything to get you quiet

Roly
Old 12-04-2005, 02:55 PM
Tech Master

To those that have seen the New Kyosho TC, is it something similar to this layout?
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho Touring Car-01.jpg   Kyosho Touring Car-02.jpg   Kyosho Touring Car-03.jpg   Kyosho Touring Car-04.jpg   Kyosho Touring Car-05.jpg  

Old 12-04-2005, 05:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by centax error!
To those that have seen the New Kyosho TC, is it something similar to this layout?
I haven't seen it but my little finger tells me not really
Old 12-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Maybe it is maybe it isn't? Just wait and see I know you guys will like it, I know I do!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.