Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ROAR 2013 Carpet On-Road Nationals

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 11:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Just got home what a great race!! Thanks again to the Horsham crew for such an awesome event
Old 03-18-2013, 03:48 AM
Tech Elite

Great race on a great track. Thanks!
Old 03-18-2013, 04:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Just got home. Great event, great facility, great people to race with. Thanks Horsham!

-Sean
Old 03-18-2013, 04:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Just want to thank ROAR and the Horsham crew for putting on a great nationals. The racing was great and I personally had a really good time. The locals were very helpful in helping make the out of town guests feel welcome. Thanks again and congrats to all of the winners.

Last edited by artwork; 03-18-2013 at 06:04 AM.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:43 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Thanks to everyone for attending. It was fantastic to see a packed house. Congrats to the winners. Thanks to the ROAR RMT crew. Thanks to our great sponsors! Photos will be posted on facebook once we get some sleep....

Hope to see everyone at our next big Horsham event -- December 6th to 8th 2013

http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...orsham-rc.html (race name change pending..)
Old 03-18-2013, 06:12 AM
Tech Master

Want to say thanks to the horsham crew ,alex ,josh , my wife and everyone else that was their i have been to a lot of nationals and after the whole motor tech thing got figured out everything seemed to run very well .

larry get some rest you need it
Old 03-18-2013, 06:12 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

just wanted to say thanks to the Horsham crew who made this possible!! you guys did an outstanding job, I don't think I heard one bad work, from anyone, all weekend

Congratualtions to all the Winners - the mains were a lot of fun to watch, including mine since I got to watch portions on mine

I just wanna applogize for the horrible bag of crap my WGT was and sorry to anyone I hit along the way during our qualifiers and main
Old 03-18-2013, 07:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks to the ROAR RMT and the Horsham crew for putting on a great nationals. I had a good time racing on the layout. I was a little skeptical about the plow discs at first, but it was all good. Cool to find the video of my main on LiveRC ... Now I just need to figure out how to save it Congrats to all the winners.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

What can I say that hasn't already been said...

Al, Larry, Hanulec, Goat, JD, and everyone who busted their butts to get the track ready and the whole facility... just an awesome job.

The race, while tech was hectic at first, went as smooth as glass and racing was crazy.

Congrats to all the winners, especially Josh for taking down the triple crown. Way to make a come-back.

And ya, Larry, you better sleep for a couple days man.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Great job by the entire Horsham crew on getting the facility in top-notch shape. The racing itself was phenomenal, and I was very impressed with the way Bob Ingersoll and the rest of the ROAR team handled the on-track racing action.

My .02c: This was my first ROAR Nats in 8 years, and this race was decidedly more friendly, professional and polished than the one I attended in 2005. Again, great job!

Finally, it was a real pleasure meeting our West-ish coast brethren in person from 5280 (Adam, Art, Chris, etc.) Great group of racers!
Old 03-18-2013, 09:04 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Best nats ive been to so far. Had an awesome time. Track was great. Qualifying was super super tight. Im pretty sure for all the spec classes (at least the 2 I was in), the entire mains were on the same lap. Racing in the mains was great. What more can you ask for. Horsham crew did a great job, cant wait for the next event there.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Wow!!! Stopped by Sat to spectate and help out with Roar Tech. What a great time!!!! Gotta give AL and All the Horsham crew for putting this all together. was very impressed with with the track design. And props to all the newly crowned 2013 National champs.

And Larry still got mad love for ya brotha. Get some nappy time.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default Wow

Thanks to all my Friends and Competitors for coming out this weekend to our little warehouse in "Beautiful" Horsham PA to race.

We hope you had a good time.

Thanks to all that helped with the prep for this race. It took a lot of people and a lot of help to get this done. We all have full time jobs and do this for fun so it was stressful and time consuming but well worth it in the end.

Al, Hanulec, Goat, Orlando, JD, Laura, my friends Jess and Dave and the many others that used their personal time to help us is greatly appreciated and wont be forgotten.

Special thanks to Alex Valdez. You freaking rock brother. From being super helpful in the pits, tech and anything we asked of him to being a major supporter of my personal RC program. You are a good friend and a great guy. Thank you so much we are fortunate to have you in our neck of the woods.

Thanks to all the sponsors for helping make this race happen. As well as Gordon and Matt from middle river hobbies for providing the most dialed Trailer of RC stuff I have ever seen. I hope you guys had a good week as well.

I was overwhelmed with all the positive feedback we recieved about the facility and the track. Thanks for that it made all the work and pains worth it in the end.

Thanks to Roar RMT for being receptive to our problems and issues as well as working with us on the practice schedule as well as many other items. And just for generally being good guys. It was a fun time talking with them.

It was a great time in the pits and we would love everyone to come back someday and race again. It was cool having all the people from around the country there.

The racing was great, tight and sometimes messy but all in all it was fun.

Personal on track failures aside I consider this race a huge success and I'm very proud of all involved.

Congrats to Josh, Randy, Mark, Craig and even Andrew as they drove the best on mains day and deserved to win.

Until the next one. Thank you. I should of taken off work today because this sucks.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:10 AM
Tech Addict

Had a great time at this event! Thanks Al, Larry, FJ, and everyone else. Like Bob said it takes a number of people to put this together including a lot of volunteer help…so thanks to all!

Also thanks to RMT for running a good program. Jimmy staggered the heats very well and took breaks when necessary. This was very helpful to racers running back to back.

Congratulations to all the winners! A job well done!

I’m back in Cali, sitting at my desk dozing off. LOL
Old 03-18-2013, 10:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
Thanks to all my Friends and Competitors for coming out this weekend to our little warehouse in "Beautiful" Horsham PA to race.

We hope you had a good time.

Thanks to all that helped with the prep for this race. It took a lot of people and a lot of help to get this done. We all have full time jobs and do this for fun so it was stressful and time consuming but well worth it in the end.

Al, Hanulec, Goat, Orlando, JD, Laura, my friends Jess and Dave and the many others that used their personal time to help us is greatly appreciated and wont be forgotten.

Special thanks to Alex Valdez. You freaking rock brother. From being super helpful in the pits, tech and anything we asked of him to being a major supporter of my personal RC program. You are a good friend and a great guy. Thank you so much we are fortunate to have you in our neck of the woods.

Thanks to all the sponsors for helping make this race happen. As well as Gordon and Matt from middle river hobbies for providing the most dialed Trailer of RC stuff I have ever seen. I hope you guys had a good week as well.

I was overwhelmed with all the positive feedback we recieved about the facility and the track. Thanks for that it made all the work and pains worth it in the end.

Thanks to Roar RMT for being receptive to our problems and issues as well as working with us on the practice schedule as well as many other items. And just for generally being good guys. It was a fun time talking with them.

It was a great time in the pits and we would love everyone to come back someday and race again. It was cool having all the people from around the country there.

The racing was great, tight and sometimes messy but all in all it was fun.

Personal on track failures aside I consider this race a huge success and I'm very proud of all involved.

Congrats to Josh, Randy, Mark, Craig and even Andrew as they drove the best on mains day and deserved to win.

Until the next one. Thank you. I should of taken off work today because this sucks.
+1.
Big Thanks to all our Sponsors for there generosity, so that we were able to put this event on

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.