TEAM TVR (TECHNO VIKING RACING) HAS YOUR ANSWER...!
Originally Posted by Kevin K
Does the TA05R kit come with the light weight graphite molded chassis? Also what would it take to put the IFS on the TA05R? Thanks
here is a list of stuff you need to get if you are converting from ta05 to ta05 IFS; exclude all the red items if you own a ta05R cos you already have those parts in your kit.
- N-part = 51294, can be replaced with reinforced N-part = 53991 (you will need to get 4 850 bearings for the rocker arms unless you get 53993 which comes with bearings)
- F-part = 51293 (trust me, its not the same)
- C-part = 51296 (trust me, its not the same either)
- 3x9.5 step screw, comes in a pair = 9805840
- rocker nut, comes in a pair = 9808126, can be replaced with aluminium rocker nut = 53992
- aluminium rocker arm set (for bling, cos you get real good and stiff rocker arms with 53991) = 53993
- carbon rear shock tower = 53994 (also for bling)
- LW reversible arms
(your choice, hard/soft/short/long) and corresponding axles (ta05R owners already have these arms).
- E-part = 51298
(ta05R owners already have this)
- 2 3x0.7 aluminium spacer (from wherever, you can get this in a pack of spacers or singly)
- 2 28mm turnbuckles
- 2 4.6x4.7 flange tube (for the steering knuckles) = 51100
- 2 4.5x3.5 flange tube (for the steering knuckles) = 9808021
- 2 5x8 ball connector (for the steering knuckles) = 53969
slap them together and you will have a TA05 IFS!
The lightweight moulded carbon graphite chassis is an upgrade available here:
And GO! TEAM TVR...!