Some photo analysis:
* chassis is about 6mm wider than TRF415 on each side.
* battery moved about 5mm out from center line compare with TRF415
* suspension arms are from TRF415/TRF414/EVO3, not like TB-02R which is using TRF415MS/EVO4 LW suspension arms
* suspension arm mount are compatiable with TRF415
* 2F deck mount on both front/rear/center gearbox (or said, bulkhead)
By all these analysis, I guess:
* There will be a version with carbon-fiber chassis plus 2F deck soon
* There will be a version with LW suspension soon
* There will be a version with aluminum bulkhead
By adding all this, carbon-fiber chassis, 2F deck, LW suspension, aluminum bulkhead, we probably got TRF416 already...
Now the real quesiton is: which one is more important?
A axis base weight centralize design (TRF415)
A wheel base weight centralize design (TA-05)
VERY INTERESTING QUESTION....