xxx-s g+ or Tc4 team kit

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

xxx-s g+ or Tc4 team kit

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 05:08 PM
Tech Regular

TC4 its a great car with so much potential-its like a sleeping giant, once it is awake it cant be killed, but waiting for the f/t kit would probably be a good idea.

just my 2 cents
Old 05-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by i_got_m8_4_$85
TC4 its a great car with so much potential-its like a sleeping giant, once it is awake it cant be killed, but waiting for the f/t kit would probably be a good idea.

just my 2 cents
A little bird told me the TC4 FT is gonna own the TRF415 clone army like Godzilla owns Tokyo!
Old 05-03-2005, 05:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

pfft, birds. cheep cheep cheep is all they know
Old 05-03-2005, 05:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by brad shearer
Losiracer06-It partly depends on who the driver is For instance-I could have the fastest car in the world,and you had the slowest, but if i flew over the wall at every corner you would eventualy pass me
nice man. thats what people need to realize!my 2cents
Old 05-03-2005, 05:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by Soviet
A little bird told me the TC4 FT is gonna own the TRF415 clone army like Godzilla owns Tokyo!
Funny thing too.... I have heard some of this info too ... looks like the FTTC4 will be a revamp of the TC4 (chassis and a few other things) ...... who knows.... but maybe we might find out more after this years Reedy Race
-Dave
Old 05-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Great! :D :D :D

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Funny thing too.... I have heard some of this info too ... looks like the FTTC4 will be a revamp of the TC4 (chassis and a few other things) ...... who knows.... but maybe we might find out more after this years Reedy Race
-Dave
That's what I wanted to read! I just hope it's true. AE might save a few customers if they would just say something, anything. I may hang on to mine a little longer or not. They will have to change the chassis to use 3700 cells, but I don't see how they can make a stronger chassis with out adding more weight. Any ideas? We might as well talk about it while we wait. Some molded graphite diff cases and molded braces into the cases would reduce weight. Then we could use cf shock towers. With all the "Bing" rides out there AE needs something.
Old 05-06-2005, 06:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Well, I know the 415 has won some races, including the worlds...twice.....But it's amazing to see all the clones popping up, when just a short while ago they were busy copying the TC3?

Even some of the highest ranked team drivers have left A/E, Losi and others for Tamiya........But a TC4 got 2nd at the euros and 5th at the worlds.

I guess most drivers want to believe they didn't win a race because of their car, or the lack of .020 spacers under their steering spindle ballstuds...But in reality as someone else already posted, they just got beat and the new car likely won't help.

Example, when the Street Weapon was winning in the Hands of Cyrul, people said, well, he's untouchable on carpet, the car is no good..........Now the 415 wins and everyone has to have that car....doesn't Reinhart deserve any credit? (Note, where did Cyrul finish at the last couple races with Kyosho's prototype car?)

hhhmmmm........, Jim
Old 05-06-2005, 10:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally posted by W.E.D.Jim
Well, I know the 415 has won some races, including the worlds...twice.....But it's amazing to see all the clones popping up, when just a short while ago they were busy copying the TC3?

Even some of the highest ranked team drivers have left A/E, Losi and others for Tamiya........But a TC4 got 2nd at the euros and 5th at the worlds.

I guess most drivers want to believe they didn't win a race because of their car, or the lack of .020 spacers under their steering spindle ballstuds...But in reality as someone else already posted, they just got beat and the new car likely won't help.

Example, when the Street Weapon was winning in the Hands of Cyrul, people said, well, he's untouchable on carpet, the car is no good..........Now the 415 wins and everyone has to have that car....doesn't Reinhart deserve any credit? (Note, where did Cyrul finish at the last couple races with Kyosho's prototype car?)

hhhmmmm........, Jim
not very good so are you saying car or driver?
Old 05-07-2005, 09:26 AM
Tech Elite

LOL, i'm saying people seem to be able to make it fit however they want it to.

In reality, it takes a good car, talented driver and some luck.

If I run the same 415 car as Reinhart I most likely wouldn't win the worlds(LOL), but he would still be capable of a win if he ran my JRX-S, or Corally, or Pro 4, etc..........

Basically, like I always say, "when the car you like wins, it's the best thing EVER, but when the car you don't like wins, they bought or have the best driver"..................., all for fun, Jim
Old 05-07-2005, 10:06 AM
Tech Adept

The 415 hasn't won the worlds twice, just once, in 2004. The TRF 414 won in 2002.
Also, the TC3 won the last Euros. The TC4 finished 2nd at the LRP Masters.

It certainly is the driver that wins. Not the car, but the driver. But many other factors plays in on this. If you believe that your car is capable of winning the worlds, then you can focus on other things than the car. Finding the cleanest, and fastest line around the track, and making your motors faster etc....
Old 05-07-2005, 07:08 PM
Tech Elite

Erland, exactly, good post!.................Jim